News: NBC: Bennett Hits Practice Field for 1st Time as a Cowboy

MikeB80

Reaction score
Thank goodness. HOT BOYZ needs to go . It is embarrassing on so many levels. I think the 49ers are using it as well. They are located in a city that should appreciate it more.

Hmm, they play in Santa Clara.

tell us more about Santa Clara.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
3f3y2i.jpg
Isn’t Cliff Avril the one who did it lol? Went in about his business lol.

Scotman

Reaction score
I truly don't follow other players around the league. I didn't even know he was our own Bennett's brother. I don't know much about him on or off the field.

My biggest "concern" about him right now is his age. 33? Right? Can he still be a factor at that age? I haven't ever specifically watched him play.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Thank goodness. HOT BOYZ needs to go . It is embarrassing on so many levels. I think the 49ers are using it as well. They are located in a city that should appreciate it more.
"Where's Waldo,,, he nose"

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I truly don't follow other players around the league. I didn't even know he was our own Bennett's brother. I don't know much about him on or off the field.

My biggest "concern" about him right now is his age. 33? Right? Can he still be a factor at that age? I haven't ever specifically watched him play.
Phil Simms & M. Bennett we're aired on t.v. in my A.O. early Saturday morning ( yesterday) and he was showcasing him back when he was in beasting out mode as a Seahag player,back when they were Viewed of semi- revelance,,, I didn't spend more than thirty seconds b-4 resuming the channel surf.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, Hardy’s accuser never showed up in court and he was never found guilty. Did I miss something?
No, I don't think you did,,, that ***** c*** vectored the hoo-doo down on him ,,,their skilled in that art of crying "victim",,, I guarantee you,Greg wouldn't swap a single "assault rifle" for a matching pair of that type of quim action ,,,today.

kevm3

Reaction score
Phil Simms & M. Bennett we're aired on t.v. in my A.O. early Saturday morning ( yesterday) and he was showcasing him back when he was in beasting out mode as a Seahag player,back when they were Viewed of semi- revelance,,, I didn't spend more than thirty seconds b-4 resuming the channel surf.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am really interested to see how we use him and what kind of impact he has starting tomorrow night.

Sammy

Reaction score

Sorry, doesn't look like it's leaving any time soon.