News: NBC: Bennett Hits Practice Field for 1st Time as a Cowboy

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So just admit it’s personal and move on. Get over it.
I've never met the man and he's never done anything that affected me personally. How could it be personal? How can I move on if you won't let me?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When was I ever anyone's "cause". Your words don't affect me either, you don't matter. :D
You thought yours matters by telling us you’d rather him be in the locker room during the games. It’s laughable because you don’t even know why you are upset. You’ve been programmed to be upset and that’s all you know.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You thought yours matters by telling us you’d rather him be in the locker room during the games. It’s laughable because you don’t even know why you are upset. You’ve been programmed to be upset and that’s all you know.
I didn't know I was upset until you just presumed to inform me of it. I've already told you, you don't matter to me. Why are you talking?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
????? In one instance you say you will cheer for him on game day then call those who cheer for him because he wears the star a homer? So does that make you a homer for cheering for him?

I agree there are things he has done that I do not like at all. Frankly there were things said and done by Haley that I did not care for but on game day he was a difference maker and helped this team win.
:clap:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I’m not going to act like I like the guy or think he’s a decent human being because of a few charitable acts he’s done.

3f3y2i.jpg

jnday

Reaction score
Bennett Hits Practice Field for 1st Time as a Cowboy

Michael-Bennett-Getty-102919.jpg

Michael Bennett hit the practice field for the first time with the Cowboys on Tuesday. The recently acquired defensive end is working to get up to speed after the Dallas acquired him in a trade with New...

Read Full Story
These comments have got to be the most bland ever concerning a new player. It sounds like Garrett wrote the answers to the questions for everybody. Even Jerry two bits was lifeless.

jnday

Reaction score
Hopefully you had this same energy when we signed Greg Hardy....

And you don’t care? Yeah right. Of course you care. You don’t know why you care but you care lol.
If I am not mistaken, Hardy’s accuser never showed up in court and he was never found guilty. Did I miss something?