Twitter: NBC: Build the perfect lineup for $15

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mahomes plus Hill and CMC….dont need anything else
Except there's no way to have all three.

It's obviously:
$2: Dak (TD leader)
$5: McCaffrey (yards from scrimmage and TD leader)
$2: Hockenson (only $2?)
$6: CeeDee and Moore (edges out Tyreek and Cooper because Moore has 1300 yards and 8 TDs with Fields throwing him the ball).

js66

Reaction score
Mahomes $4 - Should be the $5 QB, a steal at $4. Playoff proven winner. 2 SB rings, 2 SB MVP's, every other QB option has 0. He's been in the AFC Championship game the last 5 years in a row.
Cook $1 - Decent RB, 1,000 yards rushing, 40+ receptions.
Hill $5 - I think he's even better now than when he was in KC and he worked well with your QB.
Cooper $1 - I think it's crazy he's $1.
Kelce $4 - I think he should be the $5 TE. You know he works with your QB. Has rings, played in the biggest games.

Basically KC's super bowl team a few years ago with possibly a better RB, more experience QB and adding an almost perennial 1,000 yard WR in Cooper. Many playoff proven winners, QB has multiple rings and if you have Hill you can go 90+ yards on any play.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
QB: Dak Prescott ($2)
RB: Christian McCaffrey ($5)
WR: Tyreek Hill ($5)
WR: Amari Cooper ($1)
TE: T.J. Hockenson ($2)

pentatwirl

Reaction score
Hurts Cook Moore Cooper Evans and a super sized Big Mac meal. See you all next season.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally, I would have swapped CeeDee Lamb for Tyreek Hill IF Dallas had used Lamb properly all season as far as a DFS lineup is concerned.