Twitter: NBC: Build the perfect lineup for $15

CWR

Reaction score
So you don't want to win the super bowl
I have the 2 best wrs, the #2 rb, who'd probably be beating out CMC had he not missed games this year, the QB who leads the league in tds and a serviceable TE. Pretty sure I can get one with these guys.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is picking lineups from a current fantasy football perspective? A 'name' does not always translate to fantasy production year-to-year.

Take quarterback for example. For the 2023 season to date, Lamar Jackson has more fantasy football points than Patrick Mahomes, 331.22 to 280.22 respectively (per ESPN fantasy points calculation). Last season, Mahomes dusted Jackson 416.4 to 236.0.

Of course, it factors in that Jackson has missed nearly a dozen games over the past two seasons alone. Kinda hard to put up fantasy points from the sidelines.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This would be more fun with Offensive Line. I'll spend my first picks on it and get best lineman at every position while everyone is going for the flashy players. Then get a decent RB and just run all over everyone.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
QB: Dak ($2)
RB: Kyrien Williams ($2)
TE: Engram ($1)
WR: Hill ($5)
WR Lamb ($5)

Good luck deciding which WR to double.

ccb04

Reaction score
QB: Mahomes ($4)
WR's: Diggs ($2), St. Brown ($2),
Moore ($1), Cooper ($1)
TE: Hockenson ($2)
RB: K. Williams ($2)
RB: Cook ($1)

Pulling the trigger is the most accomplished championship QB in the game...and I don't want the most valuable bundler to have receiver issues like he is now, so I give him 4 quality's options, most of which can play inside and out. Add in a RB duo of Williams & Cook, plus a TE that is 2nd in receptions and 1st in receiving yards per game.

mardwin

Reaction score
CMC ($5)
Mahomes ($4)
Njoku ($3)
St Brown ($2)
Moore ($1)