News: NBCSports: Jerry Jones: Ezekiel Elliott return not ruled out at all

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry gonna stretch this out until it happens lol.

Zeke will be on a NFL team in 2023....and it will not be the Cowboys. Zeke has no interest in coming back to Dallas.....unless he had no choice.
Zeke is actually in what amounts to the best shape he's been in for the past two years now.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm indifferent.

I know if he comes back, it won't be for much, and won't be for long. I hope he is putting in work, where ever he is going. He's going to need it.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Ron Jones news had a lot to do with this comment. I don’t see him making the team now and he was pretty much Zeke’s replacement.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Pretty sure the Ron Jones news had a lot to do with this comment. I don’t see him making the team now and he was pretty much Zeke’s replacement.
I hated the dirty element entering, after all the journeys that Jerry has walked trying to support his players and medical assistance for what ever burden that involved.

starfan1

Reaction score
This dude cant stay out of the news lol. 34 years and he still cant help say something stupid anytime someone puts a mic in front of him

CCBoy

Reaction score
This dude cant stay out of the news lol. 34 years and he still cant help say something stupid anytime someone puts a mic in front of him
I don't think his abilities as a salesman have failed him since he sold insurance in college, through to bringing together funds to start and reach a Billion Dollar franchise. Stupid? He has three of five Lombardis won in organization. Roger Staubach has two and Troy Aikman has three!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Book your SB tickets now baby!!!! :muttley:

ezekiel-elliott-dak-prescott-chain-kelvin-kent.jpg

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't think his abilities as a salesman have failed him since he sold insurance in college, through to bringing together funds to start and reach a Billion Dollar franchise. Stupid? He has three of five Lombardis won in organization. Roger Staubach has two and Troy Aikman has three!
if we could put together a montage of all the stupid things he has said over the years I think we could all use a good laugh. in terms of the lombardi's I agree. he orchestrated one of the best trades in NFL history and Jimmy did the rest. I would love for Lombardi 6 this year. I didnt say he was stupid i said he says stupid things

Praxit

Reaction score
..this will be more embarrassing for Zeke. No other team wants you.

CCBoy

Reaction score
if we could put together a montage of all the stupid things he has said over the years I think we could all use a good laugh. in terms of the lombardi's I agree. he orchestrated one of the best trades in NFL history and Jimmy did the rest. I would love for Lombardi 6 this year. I didnt say he was stupid i said he says stupid things
All after gnost, I spell phoenetically, golf, november, oscar, siera, tango. I say again all after gnost. I spell phoenetically, golf november, oscar, siera, tango....out.

(gnost - a firing point on a map)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can’t totally close the door with Ronald Jones being out the first two games. It’s going to come down to how our RBs look in preseason. If the team isn’t comfortable with what they have, and Zeke is still available they may bring him back. I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
All after gnost, I spell phoenetically, golf, november, oscar, siera, tango. I say again all after gnost. I spell phoenetically, golf november, oscar, siera, tango....out.

I'm glad I smoke some weed now and then. Man...

starfan1

Reaction score

speaking of saying things that confuse me.

india,mike, charlie,oscar,november,foxtrot,uniform,sierra,echo,delta

95 Bravo 80-86