NCAA Football Championships

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone think that was a good spot or should have been a Safety.
From what I could tell, a good spot.

A friend telling me Bama got screwed. And though I am ok with Bama winning, I think it was the right call.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
They pulled it off. Now need the D to get a stop.

That missed field goal would sure be helpful right about now.
Right. Or the missed XP.... Or the botched punt that gave Bama their first TD.... Or the botched punt that almost ended it here with :20 left

Michigan ST coach should be fired tonight regardless of if they win or lose

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Right. Or the missed XP.... Or the botched punt that gave Bama their first TD.... Or the botched punt that almost ended it here with :20 left

Michigan ST coach should be fired tonight regardless of if they win or lose
It’s a great game. Try and enjoy it instead of wanting to fire everyone.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s a great game. Try and enjoy it instead of wanting to fire everyone.
:hammer:
Yeah and as I was on the fence about who I wanted to win. And still am. It is like I don’t really care. But being a great game is entertaining.

Bigdog

Reaction score
:hammer:
Yeah and as I was on the fence about who I wanted to win. And still am. It is like I don’t really care. But being a great game is entertaining.
Well I am rooting for Bama. Been a fan all my life starting back in the 70’s. But you are right this has been a very good game

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well I know one player the Cowboys are not drafting. That is the Bama’s center. He has had some terrible snaps this game. Kinda feel sorry for the kid but it is just a game. There is a lot more important things in life then this

Motorola

Reaction score
Appears the Wolverines defense has the perfect game plan - bumrush + contain the frosh Bama QB, because the Tide rushing game is subpar.
Also --- Alabama has put on the field a subpar secondary the last few seasons to counter an above average passing attack.
Predict Michigan wins the Rose Bowl = 1st CFP Semifinal - say 27- 20.
Nailed it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Down goes Bama. Wolverines advance

Next up....Horns and Huskies

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Michigan is just better overall, except for special teams. Milroe still needs a lot of work as a passer to be considered a great dual-threat QB that can lead them to a championship. Maybe he can get there next year but right now, no way was he good enough to take them all the way.