NCAA Superbowl! I humbly ask

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
It was still a good one to end it.... Hate seeing UCF go undefeated and miss it all after beating Auburn but poo happens..... Clemson killed my dreams of another Miami championship..... Maybe next year.....

jblaze2004

Reaction score
What the hell just happened???? How does a defense break down like that? Marinellie approves...:clap:
don't remind us of what more we have to see next season with the same offensive and defensive coordinators and JG the head coach.

pitt33

Reaction score
Great game

#14 had a big hand in Georgia’s defeat. He got roasted all game.

And the end of Jalen Hurts...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Parting thoughts:

Alabama gets it done yet again.
Hurts has started his last game in a Tide uniform.
I hate kickers.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This Tago kid has a head on his shoulders pointing out what he saw on D. Grats on taking over next season.......

yimyammer

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts

kind of an odd, stoic guy

wonder if he transfers, changes positions, other?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
How does the Georgia corner get flat footed like that on 2nd and 26?

That was just terrible!

idk from his reaction it was suppose to be safety help. I assume he thought he had over the top safety help so he played underneath. The safety was in no mans land.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This game just goes to show...College football is just the most unpredictable sport of all time. Who would have ever guessed all these freshman would have stepped up? Unbelievable...:eek:

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
I am so much enjoying the College product over the NFL one. The NFL needs to go in crisis mode, at least to me. Not sure how many others feel. Just the way I feel. It's just more electric overall.

Totally agree it's amazing to be able to enjoy big moments without a flag every other play and Perriera discussing the ankle of a guys pinkie being out of bounds.

Bigdog

Reaction score
The freshman qb for Bama is mature beyond his years after the game interview. Gave props to his OL, defense, coaches, parents and Jesus. Also have to give it to Hurst, the qb he replaced. Gave the freshman tons of support and told him to go out their and all sling it. Kind of remind me of when Bledsoe told Brady in their first SB and told him "screw it, just start throwing it."