NCAA Superbowl! I humbly ask

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How does the Georgia corner get flat footed like that on 2nd and 26?

That was just terrible!

And to throw his arms up as if he was expecting help the whole way...Dude...your in man coverage...w/ safety over the top help...The guy that just caught that winning score for the national title...was your dude. Take some responsibility. He ran right by you...:omg:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This Alabama QB will be better than McCarron. He may get 3 championships by the time he's done

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Man the balls Saban had to bench his starting QB for a the freshman in a big championship game. WOW.

I don't know if it was balls as much as it was panick....and it just happened to work out. Didn't hurt getting some help from the refs in the end. I take everything back I said earlier about the refs. In the end...Alabama was getting the breaks....and the calls.:cool:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
idk from his reaction it was suppose to be safety help. I assume he thought he had over the top safety help so he played underneath. The safety was in no mans land.
Yeah, but your man is sprinting toward the end zone on 2 and 26. Why would you not stay with him? :huh:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This game just goes to show...College football is just the most unpredictable sport of all time. Who would have ever guessed all these freshman would have stepped up? Unbelievable...:eek:
Alabama has some very good freshmen. Most would be starting on other teams.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I can't think of many coaches who would have made that move, including the NFL.
I don't think it was that difficult a decision. Hurts has shown throughout the year passing isn't his strong suit. I've followed Alabama pretty closely. The fans have been clamoring for Tua because he's the better passer. He and his brother are bred to be quarterbacks from the crib. I wasn't surprised he did so well.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Alabama has a great comeback but I looked at it as Georgia just cowered and shut down their offense. They have stud athletes and speed guys. They get an Int and a chance to go up 3 scores. First they get a bad Int right back and then after the refs blow a hit to Fromm that should have been called. But after that they had plenty of shots and went in a shell...run twice and then hope on 3rd and long. Never got it to anyone in space. Brutal

And if you were a Falcon fan that also we to Georgia...drink

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't think it was that difficult a decision. Hurts has shown throughout the year passing isn't his strong suit. I've followed Alabama pretty closely. The fans have been clamoring for Tua because he's the better passer. He and his brother are bred to be quarterbacks from the crib. I wasn't surprised he did so well.

I know he was the best QB on the roster, just hard to put in an inexperienced freshman at the biggest moment. Most coaches go with what got them there. It was only 13-0, not like getting blown out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bama forced their will on Georgia.
I believe the best team won.

That said Dawgs certainly had some opportunities they didn’t take advantage of. But in the end Bama took it away. Georgia didn’t just give it to them.

Dwight

Reaction score
If Jason Garrett would had learn from his former supervisor Saban maybe just maybe my team would be in the playoffs.

I miss good coaching.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bama forced their will on Georgia.
I believe the best team won.

That said Dawgs certainly had some opportunities they didn’t take advantage of. But in the end Bama took it away. Georgia didn’t just give it to them.
In the end, Georgie pulled an Oklahoma. Oklahoma got conservative at the end against Georgia, and it came back to hurt them.
Georgia pulled Chubb and Michel out in the series prior to Alabama missing the field goal. They got away from what made their offense click.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It’s easy coaching when you have the best talent. College football all about recruiting.

We saw how great Saban was in Miami.

LOL...Recruiting

For Alabama...You mean getting booster money to the players without getting caught.:laugh: