Video: Ndamukong Suh - "Next Question"

d_dub88

Reaction score
I wouldn't talk about it either. To me it's a non-issue.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Hmmmm isn't there a bigger game this Sunday, too bad the media didn't concentrate on asking questions about how are the Lions defense is going to slow down one of thee most balanced offenses in the NFL this Sunday....

irishline

Reaction score
I wouldn't talk about it either. To me it's a non-issue.

Like it or not he made it an issue when he did it and got fined for it, especially doing it a week after a teammate was suspended for something similar. You don't want to talk about it, it's simple... don't do it. Not a very difficult concept really (though since this is his 8th similar incident it seems to be for him).

Hmmmm isn't there a bigger game this Sunday, too bad the media didn't concentrate on asking questions about how are the Lions defense is going to slow down one of thee most balanced offenses in the NFL this Sunday....

This I agree with. Unfortunate that his actions keep doing this. It was the first time they got to interview him since the incident. Hopefully the questions morph into what you brought up.

d_dub88

Reaction score
Like it or not he made it an issue when he did it and got fined for it, especially doing it a week after a teammate was suspended for something similar. You don't want to talk about it, it's simple... don't do it. Not a very difficult concept really (though since this is his 8th similar incident it seems to be for him).

This I agree with. Unfortunate that his actions keep doing this. It was the first time they got to interview him since the incident. Hopefully the questions morph into what you brought up.

Who hasn't been stepped on while playing the game? He got pushed and stepped on someone. If it wasn't Rodgers who would care?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Kinda looks like the Cat In The Hat in that photo

823934-aa1194c2-8f9a-11e4-9125-9cd044c40754.jpg

CatHat.jpg

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
When you're running full speed they give you what two steps until it's unreasonable to avoid a qb straight on. Suh bumps him with his fanny and takes three steps backwards under the guise of momentum and propulsion it certainly wasn't bc he was blocked or stumbling. Like if the ball was loose in front of him would he keep going backwards like that? No. Then the whole laying weight on Rodgers and never looking back it's insane he's not supsended, especially bc he has a history and even his team clearly likes doing this. What more do you need here.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Keep asking the misanthrope if he plans to step on defenseless players and lie about it in the future.

irishline

Reaction score
Who hasn't been stepped on while playing the game? He got pushed and stepped on someone. If it wasn't Rodgers who would care?

I would agree with you if not for the pattern of Suh and the Lions doing things repeatedly time and time again including their center the week before. Once or twice? Sure. 8 times for Suh coupled with the second step and putting all his weight on it? Not so much.

Proximo

Reaction score
This guy is a complete idiot. I really hope our O line roughs him up and shuts him down.