Twitter: Neal's off to good start

T-RO

Reaction score
I agree, I think the challenge is on Quinn to put Jaylon in some positions so he can succeed. I am not a Jaylon basher but he just looks so slow out there sometimes.

I don't know if any coach can find any role for a player who struggles to read, struggles with his first step, and struggles in change of direction.

As you suggest, Jaylon didn't ask for this nerve damage. It just is what it is. He's fabulously wealthy for life.

Too much cap hit to cut or trade, so we ride it out with him mostly on the bench or on IR. Preferably IR, IMO

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't know if any coach can find any role for a player who struggles to read, struggles with his first step, and struggles in change of direction.

As you suggest, Jaylon didn't ask for this nerve damage. It just is what it is. He's fabulously wealthy for life.

Too much cap hit to cut or trade, so we ride it out with him mostly on the bench or on IR. Preferably IR, IMO

and still leads the team in tackles.

something LBs are paid to do.

T-RO

Reaction score
and still leads the team in tackles.

He may be the all-time leader at tackling guys from behind after they've gained 8, 10, 20 yards. Wish we could have seen him 100% healthy.

Motorola

Reaction score
I think it will help all of them if they don't have to play practically every snap, too. Having fresher players is a good thing.
The defense just has to be aware - as the season rolls along, the opposition will do their film study and utilize ploys and scheme to disrupt the rotations.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Broaddus projecting Jaylon will play 30-40% of snaps .........not sure it's enough to justify his salary.