Need Advice - Want to take my 12 year old son to his first game for his birthday

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
I went to the Cowboys website and it said only single seats are available. Besides, I want pretty good seats. I'm looking at the Cincinnati game. Can you guys point me in the right direction for getting two tickets?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Awakened;2266993 said:
I went to the Cowboys website and it said only single seats are available. Besides, I want pretty good seats. I'm looking at the Cincinnati game. Can you guys point me in the right direction for getting two tickets?

Click Me...

BigDave95

Reaction score
Awakened;2266993 said:

Stubhub is nice too. It gives you a good view of everything's that available and if you pay attention, you can find good deals at times.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Awakened;2266993 said:

I was just on Ebay today looking at seats for that Bengals game.

There were a lot of seats that looked pretty good and were reasonably affordable.

You might also want to wait until gameday if you're a gambler. Everytime I've ever gone to a game, I saw people selling tickets in the parking lot for less than I paid on ebay. Even for the playoff game last year.

It's a risk, but you'll probably come out on top if you're willing to take it. Especially for that game... that should be one of the "lower demand" games this year.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Awakened;2266993 said:

Take him to the game in Philly ;)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
nyc;2267055 said:
Take him to the game in Philly ;)

Just in case you miss nyc's meaning DO NOT take him to the Philly game.

You can call the Dallas front office as well and they will also work with you. They've been fantastic with me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
that should be the easiest game to get tickets to. they should be the lowest from the scam artist scalper scumbags also.

If you live in the area, It might be worth it just to go to the stadium and buy tickets from the scumbag scalpers in the lot. They will be everywhere that day.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
theebs;2267327 said:
that should be the easiest game to get tickets to. they should be the lowest from the scam artist scalper scumbags also.

If you live in the area, It might be worth it just to go to the stadium and buy tickets from the scumbag scalpers in the lot. They will be everywhere that day.

I forgot how much you love scalpers. :D

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
Awakened;2266993 said:

I got 6 tickets from stub hub for that same game. Very reseasonably priced.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I would get seats closest to the cheerleaders.

two birds with one stone kinda thing

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
looks to me like ticket prices took a huge jump on stub hub and ebay
this week after the big win Monday night.

i didnt see anything on lower level for less than $ 130 on stubhub

Kevlee06

Reaction score
Do what I did last year. I walked my kid around the Team hotel the night before and some lady gave us 50 yard line, first row seats!!! I cried during the national anthem.

Thank you SW.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Get him a jersey. Wait what? Ticketsnow.com is another good option...:starspin

Apefist

Reaction score
Have any of you guys gone on the Texas Stadium tour? One of my son's friends did that for his birthday party, so the parents got to tag along. They took us through the players' locker room and down the tunnel to the field. It was awesome. Of course, all us dads were awestruck and all geeked out while the kids were rather unimpressed until we got down on the field. They played football right there on the field. I wanted to throw a TD pass to my son in the same end zone #12 Staubach hit #80 Hill in '79 for the gamewinning "Hail Mary II" over the Commanders in #12 Staubach's last regular season game and his final last second heroic comeback. Alas, the boy was so disinterested, I had to throw it to one of the other kids. But as I age and the memory fails me, I'm sure I'll superimpose my own son over that other kid in the memory...:D

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Awakened;2266993 said:

I have 4, Sec 32, Row 25 plus Red Parking. I will sell in pairs if need be.

PM me if you're interested.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;2267446 said:
I would get seats closest to the cheerleaders.

two birds with one stone kinda thing

I don't think he wants his child to grow up to be a sexual offender

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2269590 said:
I don't think he wants his child to grow up to be a sexual offender

I turned out okay, I have some candy for you by the way, its right here in my pocket, go ahead get it.

5248918.jpg