Need Everyone Help!

LarryAllen73

Reaction score
I will be going to Training camp this week, dont know wich day yet, mon,tues,wed, dont know wich day yet. Well i want to do something crazy at TC, like dress up, and paint my face and stuff.. go all out.. i want everyone to notice me. So everyone give me your ideas!

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
I'd recommend wearing a shirt that says "I want to have Pat McQuistan's babies"

Well, maybe I don't recommend that, but it'd get you some attention I bet.

skinsterp

Reaction score
LarryAllen73 said:
I will be going to Training camp this week, dont know wich day yet, mon,tues,wed, dont know wich day yet. Well i want to do something crazy at TC, like dress up, and paint my face and stuff.. go all out.. i want everyone to notice me. So everyone give me your ideas!

When you get off of the short yellow bus, don't forget to tighten your helmet's chin strap. :lmao2:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
skinsterp said:
When you get off of the short yellow bus, don't forget to tighten your helmet's chin strap. :lmao2:

Why would he come dressed as a Commanders' fan? He is going to Cowboys camp.

Duane

Reaction score
Dress up like a big bottle of ranch dressing, get a microphone and yell: "Jerry I want to toss your salad!"

That's guaranteed to get you noticed.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
junk said:
I'd recommend wearing a shirt that says "I want to have Pat McQuistan's babies"

Well, maybe I don't recommend that, but it'd get you some attention I bet.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
LarryAllen73 said:

go streaking through the quad...everyone is doing it.

that is if you have enough time.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just some ideas...

1. Go Shirtless and put black X's (with electrical tape) across your nipples.

2. When things get quiet shout out random things that don't pertain to anything at the time...for example "MILK DOES THE BODY GOOD" or one of my personal faves "IT BURNS WHEN I PEE". You could also stand up and sing, while doing the body actions along with it, I'm a little tea pot short and stout, this is my handle this is my spout and right after yell..."HOW MANY LUMPS YOU WANT WITH YOUR TEA"

3. Walk around with your finger in your nose and if anyone looks at you funny or asks you about it tell them you are trying to hit the reset or reboot button.

4. Go up to Pat McQuistian and say...May I have your autograph Miss Buzzi.

5. Carry around a Howdy Doody Doll and say it is your Mini Jerry.

6. Go up to Kyle Kosier and say...You must be playing a heavy guy in your next movie as it looks like have gained over a 100 pounds Mr Crowe.

7. Wear a PETA shirt, hold up a sign that says Meat Eaters are evil...while at the same time eating out of a bag of beef jerkey.

8. Instead of walking or jogging up to people...skip like a school girl and giggle with your hand over your mouth.

9. End any converstaion with..."So sayeth the Smurfs"

10. Buy a Bean Burrito. Smear some of the beans around your mouth and on your chin. Walk up to people holding your stomach and say that you don't feel so well.

That should be enough to get you started. :p:

skinsterp

Reaction score
junk said:
Why would he come dressed as a Commanders' fan? He is going to Cowboys camp.

Ha Ha Ha. Good one. Oh well, at least I can rest better knowing that you have him as a 'peer'. Good luck with that. Cheers.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Just some ideas...

2. When things get quiet shout out random things that don't pertain to anything at the time...for example "MILK DOES THE BODY GOOD" or one of my personal faves "IT BURNS WHEN I PEE". You could also stand up and sing, while doing the body actions along with it, I'm a little tea pot short and stout, this is my handle this is my spout and right after yell..."HOW MANY LUMPS YOU WANT WITH YOUR TEA"

3. Walk around with your finger in your nose and if anyone looks at you funny or asks you about it tell them you are trying to hit the reset or reboot button.

6. Go up to Kyle Kosier and say...You must be playing a heavy guy in your next movie as it looks like have gained over a 100 pounds Mr Crowe.

7. Where a PETA shirt, hold up a sign that says Meat Eaters are evil...while at the same time eating out of a bag of beef jerkey.

8. Instead of walking or jogging up to people...skip like a school girl and giggle with your hand over your mouth.

10. Buy a Bean Burrito. Smear some of the beans around your mouth and on your chin. Walk up to people holding your stomach and say that you don't feel so well.

OMG! That's so **** funny!

He could always stand on one of the toilets and scream, "I'm high on pot!"

Duane

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Just some ideas...

7. Wear a PETA shirt, hold up a sign that says Meat Eaters are evil...while at the same time eating out of a bag of beef jerkey.

:bow: :bow:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Whenever Romo completes a pass, yell out in a rhythmless monotone, "Numba nine...numba nine...numba nine."

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
percyhoward said:
Whenever Romo completes a pass, yell out in a rhythmless monotone, "Numba nine...numba nine...numba nine."
Or yell out PUT HENSON IN or HENSON COULD DO BETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LarryAllen73

Reaction score
haha funny stuff.. i just think of making a sign and having it say something, and mayba painting my face like this.

hpim01599ii.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LarryAllen73 said:
haha funny stuff.. i just think of making a sign and having it say something, and mayba painting my face like this.

hpim01599ii.jpg

I believe those are masks that you can buy.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
summerisfunner said:
larryallen73

go drag, it works everytime, or so I've been told...by BrainPaint :lmao2:

I don't do anything in drag...during the week.:p: