Need Everyone Help!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I am partial to the dressing up in a bright yellow hulkamania shirt and running up on people screaming "what are you gonna do when hulkamania runs wild on you brother" while ripping the shirt off. you will need a few extra shirts. also if you get into any trouble you will have had a bean burrito in your pocket already and all you do is reach into the back of your pants and pull out a handful of beans most people wouldn't wanna touch you.

please video tape all of this and how dare you distrupt training camp in such a manner!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
stealth said:
I am partial to the dressing up in a bright yellow hulkamania shirt and running up on people screaming "what are you gonna do when hulkamania runs wild on you brother" while ripping the shirt off. you will need a few extra shirts. also if you get into any trouble you will have had a been burrito in your pocket already and all you do is reach into the back of your pants and pull out a handful of beans most people wouldn't wanna touch you.

please video tape all of this and how dare you distrupt training camp in such a manner!

I heard peanut butter worked best for such an occasion

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Just some ideas...

1. Go Shirtless and put black X's (with electrical tape) across your nipples.

2. When things get quiet shout out random things that don't pertain to anything at the time...for example "MILK DOES THE BODY GOOD" or one of my personal faves "IT BURNS WHEN I PEE". You could also stand up and sing, while doing the body actions along with it, I'm a little tea pot short and stout, this is my handle this is my spout and right after yell..."HOW MANY LUMPS YOU WANT WITH YOUR TEA"

3. Walk around with your finger in your nose and if anyone looks at you funny or asks you about it tell them you are trying to hit the reset or reboot button.

4. Go up to Pat McQuistian and say...May I have your autograph Miss Buzzi.

5. Carry around a Howdy Doody Doll and say it is your Mini Jerry.

6. Go up to Kyle Kosier and say...You must be playing a heavy guy in your next movie as it looks like have gained over a 100 pounds Mr Crowe.

7. Wear a PETA shirt, hold up a sign that says Meat Eaters are evil...while at the same time eating out of a bag of beef jerkey.

8. Instead of walking or jogging up to people...skip like a school girl and giggle with your hand over your mouth.

9. End any converstaion with..."So sayeth the Smurfs"

10. Buy a Bean Burrito. Smear some of the beans around your mouth and on your chin. Walk up to people holding your stomach and say that you don't feel so well.

That should be enough to get you started. :p:

:laugh2:

Go up to Jerry and say, "Whadda ya say their fuzzy britches."

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
summerisfunner said:
I heard peanut butter worked best for such an occasion

Well it may be better, but it is not easier to wash off later.

Or so I have heard.

silver

Reaction score
don't give the kid ideas.

ps: bp, there's a tear in my beer.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well it may be better, but it is not easier to wash off later.

Or so I have heard.

why would you want to wash it off? it could be nice for a hot summer day ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:
:laugh2:

Go up to Jerry and say, "Whadda ya say their fuzzy britches."

:laugh1:
Ah you gotta know that is one of my favorite lines in Shawshank Redemption.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
:laugh1:
Ah you gotta know that is one of my favorite lines in Shawshank Redemption.

Yep, I remember.

It was either that or ...

"Danny, am I your friend?"