Negative Folk!

dwreck27

Reaction score
The only hope I have is that our defense isnt as bad as it was the past 2 years... and we dont need last year and the most scoring on the offensive side of the ball to win games.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
It's some people's coping mechanism. You'll be happier if you just accept it for whst it is. If they ever get too bad or annoying, there's always the ignore button.:)

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
that's impossible for this site. There isn't much optimism around this site if there is a bump in the road.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
I complain about you complaining about the complainers. Seriously, I'm amazed that many "fans" still back the Boys when they just want to be negative, expect the worst and complain.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You know some of you complian just to complain! Why we trade for Cassel he is a bum etc etc.... We are doomed without Dez...We are doomed without Romo. How about enjoying 2-0 and hope for 3-0? Have fun instead of always turning everything thing the Cowboys do as a bad move!

No doubt the road just got tougher. However Cowboys have 1 of 2 option continue to fight or give up. I don't see them giving up. We have an excellent coaching staff and some good talent on this team

DEMFAN

Reaction score
I don't complain I actually think we will be 4-0 going in to the New England game! And that's exciting! Weeden drive the

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From a mod perspective, I haven't seen much negativity considering the Cowboys lost their #1 WR and starting QB in a two week span. Folks have a right to be upset about those things, because it definitely alters the prospects of the team.

Time will tell how things play out, but I won't knock folks for being down because of the things that have happened.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
From a mod perspective, I haven't seen much negativity considering the Cowboys lost their #1 WR and starting QB in a two week span. Folks have a right to be upset about those things, because it definitely alters the prospects of the team.

Time will tell how things play out, but I won't knock folks for being down because of the things that have happened.

I don't either but I mean talking negative about trades and stuff. Why? It is what it is move on and hope for the best until the troops come back!

AzorAhai

Reaction score
No doubt the road just got tougher. However Cowboys have 1 of 2 option continue to fight or give up. I don't see them giving up. We have an excellent coaching staff and some good talent on this team

This. When Romo went down the last time with the collarbone, Garrett led an old, broken down Kitna team to a 5-3 record if I'm not mistaken and that team was 1-5 or 1-6 when he took over.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't either but I mean talking negative about trades and stuff. Why? It is what it is move on and hope for the best until the troops come back!
So you want them to lie even if they don't like the moves? If they don't like them, they don't like them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This. When Romo went down the last time with the collarbone, Garrett led an old, broken down Kitna team to a 5-3 record if I'm not mistaken and that team was 1-5 or 1-6 when he took over.

It is what it is. Coaches will have to get this team ready and try to play to the strength of these guys and others will have to step up and carry more of load. As Jason said there are 31 cities who do not care about the Cowboys situation they have to go out and take care of their own business.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
So you want them to lie even if they don't like the moves? If they don't like them, they don't like them.

I didn't say lie! I just said why complain? They don't know what any player is capable of doing. Ahh Weeden isn't warming up get up throw some balls he is an idiot! Then two minutes later Yeah!!!!!!!!! Ohh we suck etc rtf two mins later Yeah!!!!!!! We don't suck!