Negative Folk!

AzorAhai

Reaction score
It is what it is. Coaches will have to get this team ready and try to play to the strength of these guys and others will have to step up and carry more of load. As Jason said there are 31 cities who do not care about the Cowboys situation they have to go out and take care of their own business.

I'm confident the defense can carry the load and keep the team afloat. Rex Grossman rode the Bears defense to the SB. If the Cowboys can score ~20 points a game, they will win some of these 8 games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm confident the defense can carry the load and keep the team afloat. Rex Grossman rode the Bears defense to the SB. If the Cowboys can score ~20 points a game, they will win some of these 8 games.

No doubt defense will have to keep the scoring down and help set offense up with good field position. Offense can't just stumble around they have to go out and produce. I think Linehan will play to the strength of his players

DEMFAN

Reaction score
Aikman and Irvin aren't walking through the door. Have a lil faith. Hard work can beat talent ! I think the team is a hardworking one! 3-0! Then listen and enjoy all the media talk how good we are! CANT WAIT

yimyammer

Reaction score
You know some of you complian just to complain! Why we trade for Cassel he is a bum etc etc.... We are doomed without Dez...We are doomed without Romo. How about enjoying 2-0 and hope for 3-0? Have fun instead of always turning everything thing the Cowboys do as a bad move!

we're doomed without DEMFAN!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't know how much complaining has been done. We lost our QB and our number 1 WR. If we lose most of our games while Romo is out there will be disappointment but it's all understandable. About the only thing you can yell at is the backup qb position. At least they're trying to fix it. Got to fight. In a few weeks we'll know if this is just a lost season or a magical one. Until then nothing to do but wait.