Netflix problem

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
If you answer an unknown call and it is from a spammer/scammer, it validates your phone number as being "active" and then that information can be stored in a database and shared (or sold) to a lot of other spam or scam services.

Yup, better to not even answer. If you do answer by mistake, don't answer any questions, and don't even talk. Just hang up.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Netflix has a customer service number. I am in canada and called once about account issues. Very little wait and the problem was solved quickly. Try googling their customer number..

you can call customer service through the iOS app or android app…

quickccc

Reaction score
Yesterday, I got an email from Netflix telling me that my account is on hold and for me to update my credit card information. I only own 1 credit card, which is a Master Card. I put in the information again, with the same result.

Is this a phishing expedition? Now what do I do?

Thanks!

Call Netflix's 1-800 customer toll free number first,.. and speak directly with Netflix reps about this situation.
This makes sure that Netflix number is legit and the real deal Holyfield.

If the situation is real, the Netflix reps would direct you to your Netflix account .. on their secure website.
Or they will help you personally on the phone to updating your account if needed.

Never respond to any email, text or phone message for a credit card check and entry.
From PayPal, to Amazon, to Ebay and Banks, scammers can make the Logos look so real, and make situation
sound like an emergency to try to make you panic .. to enter your CC and bank information.

rags

Reaction score
To make a long story short, something I ordered on Amazon got messed up, and it messed up my credit. I called my bank, and they fixed it.

nobody

Reaction score
Nope. Just a book.

When will you people ever learn? The Necronomicon is not a good purchase no matter what sort of bargain Amazon sells it as. Just say no to cosmic horrors.