Twitter: Netflix wins bid for 10-episode docu-series on Jerry Jones/90's Cowboys

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Wonder if the $50M goes to Jerry personally, the Cowboys, or NFL?

ShortRound

Reaction score
DrtRMGB.jpg

Motorola

Reaction score
Wonder what format the production will use.
Today is July 3rd; Netflix takes the last half of 2023 to put the series together; it first airs in January as the Cowboys enter the postseason.
Encore presentation during February if the team makes it to "Paradise" (Nevada).

eromeopolk

Reaction score

The title of the Documentary is "Sex, Lies, and Video Tape". Jerry Jones has extramarital affair, lies about how he built the team of the 90's, and video tape exposes him saying "you get two for one" with Jimmy Johnson a Head Coach and GM, on Parcells ""Bill's not worth a [expletive],... to get this [expletive] stadium, I need to bring his [butt] in.", and his priority is to "be relevant".

I do not want to relive the deconstruction of the Dallas Cowboys into the Arlington Jonesboys.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I'm not watching. Ten episodes of listening to how great Jerry is 10 more than I can stomach. I'm also done rehashing something that happened close to 30 years ago
After 95 what else is there to talk about? I’m guessing passing on Moss, 2007, 2014 the catch no catch Greenbay game.

Hardline

Reaction score
I won't watch a single second of it. Hopefully you lemmings won't either.