Video: Never forget what they said and what they really mean

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
More 'daily dose of Dak'. It just wouldn't be CZ without it.

Just because Jerry is a dip sheet and caved in to a mediocre players demands doesn't mean that what the media heads said isn't true or what they meant.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The talking heads should be held accountable for their words but they never are. That's why they have such diarrhea of the mouth, they know they can get away with it.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You sound like a guy who got broken up with numerous times and now are trying to prove to those people that you are worth it today. Damn man, that's just sad.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe, JUST MAYBE they would like for him to actually be consistent before they pole vault him into the top tier of QBs?

Dak has ONE season over 4,000 yards passing and one season at 30 TDs. Why should he be up there with guys that do it every year? Because he has a star on his helmet?

Let Dak prove it on the field before you crown him. These guys are right until Dak proves them wrong.

John813

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing

fvevdvf.gif

acr731

Reaction score

He's running out of ways to prop up his hero.

There's one thing I would really be interested in seeing. Lets say a few years from now Dak say screw Dallas and moves to another team. It would be quite amusing to see how quickly the current slobberers would turn on him. His stats would no longer mean anything and would be referred to as garbage time stats. He would no longer be considered elite and not worthy of how much he is paid.

He's only being propped up and worshipped now because he is wearing the star on his helmet, not because he has done anything to earn it. Take that away and he will instantly be considered average or mediocre by even his most ardent and devoted defenders.

Last edited:

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We have been getting worse every year since he and Zeke had that incredible rookie season. Not sure what evidence there is to suggest a sustainable turn around is anywhere close.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

-I dont think Dak is a top 5 QB right now. Nothing insulting about that one. I think he gets there at some point.
-Cowboys arent sure that Prescott is............... Well we know thats not true because they signed him
-Dak isnt a 40 million dollar QB................Definitely agree there. No one is. These salaries are dumb.
-Cowboys are frustrated with Dak..................Sure, I think everyone was.

There are worse things said on here by the troll glee club.

-Dak is average
-Dak is slightly above average
-Dak sucks
-Dak doesnt make people around him better
-Dak isnt a difference maker
-Dak cant carry an offense
-Dak is backup material

ect.......ect..................

All of which have already been proven dead wrong.

acr731

Reaction score
-I dont think Dak is a top 5 QB right now. Nothing insulting about that one. I think he gets there at some point.
-Cowboys arent sure that Prescott is............... Well we know thats not true because they signed him
-Dak isnt a 40 million dollar QB................Definitely agree there. No one is. These salaries are dumb.
-Cowboys are frustrated with Dak..................Sure, I think everyone was.

There are worse things said on here by the troll glee club.

-Dak is average
-Dak is slightly above average
-Dak sucks
-Dak doesnt make people around him better
-Dak isnt a difference maker
-Dak cant carry an offense
-Dak is backup material

ect.......ect..................

All of which have already been proven dead wrong.

Why does all that bother you so much? Are you going to cease to exist if Dak isn't constantly slobbered on to your liking? Do you stand to gain something significantly financial if Dak somehow reaches elite status?

The reality of the entire situation is none of it matters and has no effect on yours or any other CZ members life. Once football season starts and I'm faced with watching Dak play or spending the day with my granddaughter, I guarantee I won't care if Dak threw for 900 yards and 12 TD's. It won't matter - seeing the smile on my granddaughters face will be so much better.

Priorities man..... You defend Dak like a religious zealot defending Jesus. Why?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why does all that bother you so much? Are you going to cease to exist if Dak isn't constantly slobbered on to your liking? Do you stand to gain something significantly financial if Dak somehow reaches elite status?

The reality of the entire situation is none of it matters and has no effect on yours or any other CZ members life. Once football season starts and I'm faced with watching Dak play or spending the day with my granddaughter, I guarantee I won't care if Dak threw for 900 yards and 12 TD's. It won't matter - seeing the smile on my granddaughters face will be so much better.

Priorities man..... You defend Dak like a religious zealot defending Jesus. Why?

I guess you dont read so well. LOL

My point was that I agree with most of the video stuff.

So on Sundays you dont even watch the games? Well that makes sense. A casual fan that doesnt understand football and just looks at the W/L record to judge the QB.

acr731

Reaction score

So on Sundays you dont even watch the games? Well that makes sense. A casual fan that doesnt understand football and just looks at the W/L record to judge the QB.

Lol.... you know nothing about me and just assume I don't watch the games or have any knowledge about the game. My granddaughter is only 5 months old, so which games have I missed so far?

And you didn't answer the question - why do you defend Dak so vehemently? Are you his father, brother, uncle, aunt, best friend, lover, etc? No to all of that? Then why are you so invested in defending someone who has no impact on your life?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Roy calling a guy a "casual fan" and "somebody that doesn't understand football" because they spend time with his grand babies.

That's pretty low, but then again, who's surprised?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol.... you know nothing about me and just assume I don't watch the games or have any knowledge about the game. My granddaughter is only 5 months old, so which games have I missed so far?

You just said you care more about spending time with your GD than watching the games there genius.

I know nothing of your life and I dont care to.

Did you reread my post and figure out I WASNT defending Dak but actually agreeing with most of the negative videos?

Nah, your too busy to actually pay attention right?