Video: Never forget what they said and what they really mean

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is not a top 5 QB. True statement. But is this really a problem if he is ranked 7th or 8th? He is still a good QB.

Dak is not a blank check guy. Dak is not a $40 million QB. I agree with these statements too, at least I did until the Cowboys gave him $40 million which for all intents and purposes was a blank check. All that matters in this case is what Jerry thinks and he expressed his thoughts by writing that big check.

If the Cowboys were concerned Dak was not the guy, I understand that too. I was in the same place after that Eagles game in 2019. Dak started the year like a house on fire but mid-year he tailed off in a big way the bottom was the Eagles game. That gave me pause as well.

And finally, the frustration. Sure. The Cowboys were frustrated because Dak was determined not to sign a contract until the last minute hoping to squeeze Dallas until they were forced to pay him or let him go. Damn frustrating. I posted numerous times I would have let him go if he wanted $40 million. I would have franchised him and traded him to the highest bidder outside the NFC East. I like Dak, but the GM has to show some responsibility when he hands out contracts. If there was no CAP then give Dak his $40 million, but overpaying players hurts the team and the Cowboys had already overpaid Zeke, DLaw, Amari and Jaylon.

All this is moot, of course. Dak is signed for 4 more years. If he gets paid $165 million over that period and wins nothing then the criticisms will begin again, as they should.

Overpaying the wrong player and the wrong positions is what hurts the team. Overpaying for players that arent producing is hurting the team. QB is the one position, if you have the guy, to invest. RB, no.......................DE, yes, but lawrence isnt producing. Cooper is producing, but its way overpaying.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Do you see the irony in you spending time attacking another poster for what you say is caring too much about the perceived treatment of Dak?

Not only doesnt he see it, but he cant even read. Then claims that he doesnt even watch the games on Sundays.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I give Dak 100% on leadership, the team loves him. Performance, well not so good at times. We will see if he has matured into a $40 mil QB this year, no excuses with the offensive weapons this team has.

How do you rate the job the QB is doing?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
In a league where 4,000 is basically expected of even mid level QB's in a 16 game season. I mean 12 guys did it last year including guys that are labeled JAG's (Ryan, Cousins, Rivers & Carr) and even a ROOKIE Herbert. Murray & Goff were less than 50 yards from cracking it.

Yet according to some, he's a virtual lock to eclipse 6,000.

Mindblowing.

More lies from a troll.....................NOT mindblowing!!

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Not only doesnt he see it, but he cant even read. Then claims that he doesnt even watch the games on Sundays.
The “I don’t care that much my grandfatherism is so important” thing was odd for someone that spends so much time attacking Dak.

And now he’s moved to attacking people that like or defend Dak. I believe he can read and knows that’s an odd dichotomy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The “I don’t care that much my grandfatherism is so important” thing was odd for someone that spends so much time attacking Dak.

And now he’s moved to attacking people that like or defend Dak. I believe he can read and knows that’s an odd dichotomy.

But he just cant help himself. :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
can you explain what the lie was?

Wow, a civil response? I will oblige.

You said some are saying Dak "is a virtual lock for 6000 yards".

Please show me where multiple people are claiming that its a LOCK?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Neither can you.....

Im on a Cowboys fan forum talking about the Cowboys and their great QB.

What do you do every day? You dont even belong here the way you talk. You have more in common with Eagles fans that hate the Cowboys. You would get much better reception over there. Why dont you delete our account and set up a new handle over there. YOu could call yourself....................GrandpahateDak?:lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Im on a Cowboys fan forum talking about the Cowboys and their great QB.

What do you do every day? You dont even belong here the way you talk. You have more in common with Eagles fans that hate the Cowboys. You would get much better reception over there. Why dont you delete our account and set up a new handle over there. YOu could call yourself....................GrandpahateDak?:lmao2::lmao2:
I've been here since February and in that short amount of time I've seen Roy make fun of a military member and now a guy that said he likes to spend time with his grandbaby on Sundays. .

Why is he allowed to post again?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Much better than your petty insults.

mqdefault.jpg