Twitter: New 2022 Hype Video from the Dallas Cowboys

plymkr

Reaction score
Am I the only one that laughed at the empty water bottle.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
All that hype is muddled by the fact we have a coach who might be replaced by either of his assistants. The new season hasn't even began and we're already involved in some drama. I love this team but truly hate the people running it.

kevm3

Reaction score
Myself - I've become strictly an away game guy. My company gives me a free membership to the gym at The Star, I refuse to even use that anymore. 2 years ago I was in that gym every day, I'd see Chido in there goofing off talking to the ladies at least 2x a week, then head out on Sunday and get benched for refusing to tackle. Now he's tackling like Ray Lewis in the Super Bowl. The culture here is poison.

Players know they can screw around here with no repercussions and pick up easy paychecks. There's a reason Cole Beasley, Demarcus Ware, Chidobe Awuzie among several other ex Cowboys have done a lot better once they leave here.

GMO415

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
They'll have their work cut out for 'em to glorify what the Cowboys did in 2021 -- especially that ending that flopped so badly. :omg:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
In all seriousness— this is the absolute worst timing to release a hype video lol

Not only did we just crap the bed and lose a playoff game in pathetic fashion (again), but the entire world is now going into football hibernation as the SB is not even 48 hrs old lol

Somebody actually had a production meeting and greenlit this video and was like “I know what we need! A cheesy hype video! That will get us through the offseason and wash the stank off 2021!” LMAO

the-bobs-bobs.gif

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak and Micah had their time to shine, and now its Jerry's turn to get some of the spotlight glory. Its hype and hope time. Nothing can be proven on Sunday this time of year. So, sit back and enjoy the ride.......... and grab a glass of Hopium vintage 1995.

Section446

Reaction score
Myself - I've become strictly an away game guy. My company gives me a free membership to the gym at The Star, I refuse to even use that anymore. 2 years ago I was in that gym every day, I'd see Chido in there goofing off talking to the ladies at least 2x a week, then head out on Sunday and get benched for refusing to tackle. Now he's tackling like Ray Lewis in the Super Bowl. The culture here is poison.
It really is, it all boils down to culture and the culture here has been crap for almost three decades.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
and you guys will be back spouting crap about being super bowl bound and dak is elite crap. lmao the comedy zone.

Big_D

Reaction score
Not one second of Jerry in the video? That's a solid start.

Aven8

Reaction score
The only positive right now I can see about 2022 is that we’re playing a 1st place schedule and get to play some tough teams. At least we will get some competition this year. That was the problem with 2021, we played so many cupcakes and killed them when we got punched in the mouth from the real teams we didn’t know what to do.