Twitter: New 2022 Hype Video from the Dallas Cowboys

Big_D

Reaction score
Time to start waving that white flag now. Brilliant marketing team in Dallas!! LOL

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
It was a big mistake to launch the Hype Video, without first having made movements that motivate people to believe in that video, but nothing has been done, nothing good is seen for this new season, just watch Parsons play,

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this video was for jerry. the kids saw old pops crying and pouting around the house.

starman22

Reaction score
Does Amari being in the video mean that they plan on him being here next year?

Mannix

Reaction score
I laughed when the first person talking (mumbling) was the Rockem Sockem Robot....followed up by Mr. "I need to better....I will be better" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
We're going to have the best socks and the best jocks in the entire league this season. Book it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a big mistake to launch the Hype Video, without first having made movements that motivate people to believe in that video, but nothing has been done, nothing good is seen for this new season, just watch Parsons play,

Micah's got quite an act to follow. Unless he is allowed to rush more I don't see him improving on his rookie year.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dak and Micah had their time to shine, and now its Jerry's turn to get some of the spotlight glory. Its hype and hope time. Nothing can be proven on Sunday this time of year. So, sit back and enjoy the ride.......... and grab a glass of Hopium vintage 1995.
I'll take a case. Is it fortified?

Big_D

Reaction score
This is hilarious after getting punched in the face in the playoffs! Don't believe the hype! At least they got a good jump on this video.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I looked up from screaming in my pillow to see this.

Oh, thank you, Cowboys, thank you.

I threw the pillow away and am just now screaming.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Talk about a classic tweet and duck..whoever tweeted this needs to duck.