Very funny stuff.

Billy did make one good trade though. :wink2:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
:(

I bet someone gets offended.

Unfortunately....you are probably right. I'll bet the ones that get offended are the ones that have that "whistle" when they say their s's.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Nors said:
That might be the best ever!

I agree.

I particularly got a belly laugh out of the Jake Plummer touch at the end.

Reaction score
This one was funny, But not like the bang with Sean Taylor " I'll be singing a different ballad instead of tossing someone's salad if I only had a brain"

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Weren't the redksins pining for cb until he went with the broncos? THan he was called an injury prone bust who didn't wanna be on a winner (nevermind the fact that the broncos won way more games.)

NicholasD

Reaction score
Haha that was freaking priceless. Best once since Donovan McNabb singing Blue Christmas or whatever it was.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Bang said:
Hey everyone
Have fun with
"BRONCO BILLY"

~Bang

Sure do appreciate you linking us to your cartoons when they come out, pal... I always enjoy seeing them...

You's weird, in a real good way... LOL...

calico

Reaction score
damn, that was a riot. Billy must have been in Dallas in 2000-2001

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Your probably right, that must be why we drafted Tony Dixon, AND Quincy.

Bang

Reaction score
Tio said:
Weren't the redksins pining for cb until he went with the broncos? THan he was called an injury prone bust who didn't wanna be on a winner (nevermind the fact that the broncos won way more games.)

How long have I been doing these cartoons?
Why is there always some idiot who insists on putting a Commanders spin on them? I am a Commanders fan, but I think it's pretty friggin obvious that doesn't color my perceptions when it comes to making these things.

Tiresome.

by the way, this post that sneeringly attempted to make fun my love of the Commanders didn't even make a single lick of sense.
try cutting back on the booze before replying next time.

~Bang