New Cartoon

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Bang said:
How long have I been doing these cartoons?
Why is there always some idiot who insists on putting a Commanders spin on them? I am a Commanders fan, but I think it's pretty friggin obvious that doesn't color my perceptions when it comes to making these things.

Tiresome.

by the way, this post that sneeringly attempted to make fun my love of the Commanders didn't even make a single lick of sense.
try cutting back on the booze before replying next time.

~Bang
Don't cry over it. Its called a rib, I didn't insult you.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Yeah.... Billy.....
Almost sounds like he was running our Draft department in the late 90's.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Bang said:
Why is there always some idiot who insists on putting a Commanders spin on them? I am a Commanders fan, but I think it's pretty friggin obvious that doesn't color my perceptions when it comes to making these things.

Tiresome.

by the way, this post that sneeringly attempted to make fun my love of the Commanders didn't even make a single lick of sense.

~Bang

This reply was almost as good as the cartoon.

Thanks. :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Bang

Reaction score
Tio said:
Don't cry over it. Its called a rib, I didn't insult you.

You're right.
I apologize. I shouldn't be so touchy, and I shouldn't have called you an idiot.

~John

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Hearin ryan leafs name gave me a flashback! I almost threw up on myself!!! That wasd one of the funniest bang cartoons yet....

lspain1

Reaction score
Bang, we all enjoy your cartoons immensely. They are always welcome, regardless of the spin. The Cowboys have received their share of your humor and I hope we will continue to get the "rib" now and then.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Well, i'm the one who didnt find it funny.. not even a bit.

If you wanna make fun of NFL players, sure go for it. But disabled? Come on.And to all of those who thought it was "SO FUNNY' and "the funniest yet" should take a look at themself in my opinion. Since when is making fun of someone in worse situations then us funny?

Stick to making fun of Sean Taylor, that was hilarious, same with Koren, and kellen Winslow

AtlCB

Reaction score
Bang said:

Tiresome.

~Bang

I think that is safe to say. The Commanders seem to get ribbed more than any other team in your cartoons.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bang, I'd really suggest that you contact one of the networks broadcasting football - CBS, NBC, FOX and ESPN - to see if they'll run your cartoon as a weekly segment.

I think your stuff is good enough to have its own feature on one of the NFL pre-game shows. Of course, you may have to tone it down a little. But they'd probably pay you handsomely.

jsond

Reaction score
NicholasD said:
Haha that was freaking priceless. Best once since Donovan McNabb singing Blue Christmas or whatever it was.

oh yeah this one was hilarious. up there in the top 3 w/ that one and the one where brunell was trying hard to throw the ball straight while gibbs kept telling everyone he was a 'super smart guy'.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
WilmingtonHeel said:
This one was funny, But not like the bang with Sean Taylor " I'll be singing a different ballad instead of tossing someone's salad if I only had a brain"

Do you have a link to that one?

I am banned from Extremskins ...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

It's posted here. Look up posts by Bang and you'll find it.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Bang said:
You're right.
I apologize. I shouldn't be so touchy.

~John
CHeers. IF you look in the past, I have often called you a genuis ;)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

I know of a bears forum that has free archives. But you'll have to do a google search

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
The cartoon was great. Every team has a Billy ... just like every message board.

It's OK, we love you anyway...

Maybe I wasn't the best one to put away that kill shot, given our history, but nobody else stepped up... :p: