New England, a game for the coaches

rambo2

Reaction score
Romo is a great modern QB.

Roger was great for his era.

I'm taking the great modern guy over the great 1960s guy any day.
Again, Staubach was a great qb in the 1970's not in the 60's. He was in college in the 60's and spent 4 years in the Navy after that. He didn't start in the NFL until the 1971 season. He played in 4 Super Bowls in the 70's and won 2 of them.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again, Staubach was a great qb in the 1970's not in the 60's. He was in college in the 60's and spent 4 years in the Navy after that. He didn't start in the NFL until the 1971 season. He played in 4 Super Bowls in the 70's and won 2 of them.
Cool.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This is going to be interesting. I don’t think it’s will they stop the run or the pass. I think it’s going to come down to who makes the right or wrong decision. Go big Mike . We have too much talent Cowboys by 10
Talent? I thought the coaches were gonna decide this game? Which is it?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yep, you're the only one that thinks that.
No he isn't. Billy boy is getting a lesson on what losing coaches suffer through....avg qb play. Billy boy is no different than all nfl coaches and his record sucks without Tom, going back to his pre pats days. His record minus Tom is the stuff that gets coaches fired.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No he isn't. Billy boy is getting a lesson on what losing coaches suffer through....avg qb play. Billy boy is no different than all nfl coaches and his record sucks without Tom, going back to his pre pats days. His record minus Tom is the stuff that gets coaches fired.
They are rebuilding with a rookie QB.

Ya'll must have just forgot when he went 11-5 with Matt Cassell the year Brady was hurt.

Or when he didn't lose a single game playing Jimmy G and Brisset. Both of those guys got PAID because of how good Bill and that system made them look.

rambo2

Reaction score

Ya'll must have just forgot when he went 11-5 with Matt Cassell the year Brady was hurt.

Or when he didn't lose a single game playing Jimmy G and Brisset. Both of those guys got PAID because of how good Bill and that system made them look.
You might want to look at that Buffalo team. The Patriots have already lost their 1st 3 home games and Sunday will be their 4th straight home loss.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

So tell me again what his non Brady record is?

11 and 5 with Cassell and NO PLAYOFFS. Go 11 and 5 and miss playoffs every year and see what that gets you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You might want to look at that Buffalo team. The Patriots have already lost their 1st 3 home games and Sunday will be their 4th straight home loss.
You must have trouble with reading.

But then again, you're an adult that calls himself "rambo" with a shirtless Sly Stallone as their profile picture. I don't expect much.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So tell me again what his non Brady record is?

11 and 5 with Cassell and NO PLAYOFFS. Go 11 and 5 and miss playoffs every year and see what that gets you.
TWO teams in the history of the NFL has went 11-5 and missed the playoffs. That Pats team just happened to be one of them.

If you go 11-5 every year you're in good shape 99% of the time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Again bring an actual argument on what BB brought to the NFL and what Landry did...you cant, tell me im delusional or blinded by the star or whatever term you need to use for the fact that "you dont know football" again you will lose this because Landry shaped the game..and you dont even know how..LOL

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again bring an actual argument on what BB brought to the NFL and what Landry did...you cant, tell me im delusional or blinded by the star or whatever term you need to use for the fact that "you dont know football" again you will lose this because Landry shaped the game..and you dont even know how..LOL
Cool

waving monkey

Reaction score
someone said that Belicheat adjust the 2nd and 3rd quarters then in the fourth will do something unexpected. I dont know if thats true but thought it was insightful if so.

rambo2

Reaction score
You must have trouble with reading.

But then again, you're an adult that calls himself "rambo" with a shirtless Sly Stallone as their profile picture. I don't expect much.
The nickname Rambo was given to me probably before you were born. Evidently you have trouble with the idea that the Patriots will have a huge problem with Buffalo in the coming years and will struggle to have any winning seasons soon.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The nickname Rambo was given to me probably before you were born. Evidently you have trouble with the idea that the Patriots will have a huge problem with Buffalo in the coming years and will struggle to have any winning seasons soon.
I don't care who the Pats have a problem with. I hope they lose every game because I'm sick of them winning all the time.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't care who the Pats have a problem with. I hope they lose every game because I'm sick of them winning all the time.
They aren't going to win. They went 7 and 9 last year and will be lucky to win 7 this year. They should win around 5 or 6 games this year.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
and look at who they have beaten.... the Jets and Houston. Whew.... Billys working magic over there.