Dallas Cowboys est. 1960 (1960-2003)

*Dallas Jets est. 2004 (2004-?)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Fletch said:

Yawn. Nothing personal, but this forum is almost becoming unreadable as everyone seems to be trying to top the others in coming up with new ways to slam the team/Parcells/Jones etc

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Yawn. Nothing personal, but this forum is almost becoming unreadable as everyone seems to be trying to top the others in coming up with new ways to slam the team/Parcells/Jones etc

Sorry that I didn't amuse you CanadianCowboysFan. But when you have ex-Jet players at the most key positions, all starting, with the former Jet's head coach (Parcells), one cannot help but think of the Jets.

I'm not slamming the team, Jones, and especially not Parcells. Just frustrated as many of us are. So again, SORRY I didn't amuse you! :rolleyes:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Sorry that I didn't amuse you CanadianCowboysFan. But when you have ex-Jet players at the most key positions, all starting, with the former Jet's head coach (Parcells), one cannot help but think of the Jets.

I'm not slamming the team, Jones, and especially not Parcells. Just frustrated as many of us are. So again, SORRY I didn't amuse you! :rolleyes:

John Waite sang "I can lie to myself" in his song "Missing you". I think it applies to your pitiful attempt to claim you were not slamming the team.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Fletch said:

Do you know what D.H. stands for? If you don't, sleep on it and I'll tell you in the morning if you have'nt figured it out.

Wait, I'll tell you now... NO!, it doesnt stand for Designated Hitter, it stands for Dick Head!... That is what you are.

Please Sir, come back to the Zone when you have something intelligent to say.

SMACK!

phillyfan

Benched
Reaction score
StarKist said:
Do you know what D.H. stands for? If you don't, sleep on it and I'll tell you in the morning if you have'nt figured it out.

Wait, I'll tell you now... NO!, it doesnt stand for Designated Hitter, it stands for Dick Head!... That is what you are.

Please Sir, come back to the Zone when you have something intelligent to say.

SMACK!

I think the dallas fans need a pro football team. Why not the jets? Cool fight song, too - j-e-t-s jets! jets! jets!