New Falcons uniforms

EST_1986

Reaction score
it was time for a change, I like the gradient one then the solid ones look good, simple not overdone

coogrfan

Reaction score

So the Falcs have joined the Arena League? Nice.
HH3SFHFUN5ARTIOWFTWWD5JWJE.jpg

Skybox22

Reaction score
Sorry, slow day. I'm kinda meh on them. They're OK. Be interesting to see the new Ram's uni's. Tampa is just going back to their SB era uni's but keeping the new helmet I think. I kind of wish Dallas would tweak their uniforms without touching the helmet of course.
The green pants naturally, but what else? Have a great and safe day.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Sorry, slow day. I'm kinda meh on them. They're OK. Be interesting to see the new Ram's uni's. Tampa is just going back to their SB era uni's but keeping the new helmet I think. I kind of wish Dallas would tweak their uniforms without touching the helmet of course.
The green pants naturally, but what else? Have a great and safe day.
Pics would have been nice.
:thumbdown:

Green pants? :huh:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am ok with the ATL part. The red jersey is OK, the rest are a step down from what they already have.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I generally don’t like new uniforms because they’re usually designed to appeal to a younger crowd and will usually be dated in a few short years.

These are no exception, but I think they were at least executed well

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Lazy design...not terrible but not good. Just boring - seems to be the new trend in the NFL though with all of the teams that have had new jerseys. There is a shift to more generic designs that may look suitable on the field but not something I'd want to buy as a fan.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Awful

Buccs new unis are awful as well

The Buccs screwed up by getting rid of the creamsicle jerseys and color scheme when they built Raymond James. Now it’s too much of a hassle to revert back