New here

kskboys

Reaction score
Hey, ya old studmuffin!!! Hope your stay here is most awesome and filled w/ joy!!!!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
An intro that skimped on info, like CapnB skimps on clothing.

Where are You from?
Who's Your favourite Player?
What's Your favourite colour?
Are You young or old?
Owls, cool or freaky?
What's worse, croissants for breakfast, or, Squirrel pie for dinner?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Where are You from?
Are You young or old?
Owls, cool or freaky?
No kidding, what kind of intro is that? We don't know anything but the moniker. Add "have you ever been arrested and what for" to that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Where are You from?
Are You young or old?
Owls, cool or freaky?
"Green...NO, BLUE!.....AAAHHHHHHHHGGHHH!!!"

Londonboy

Reaction score
No kidding, what kind of intro is that? We don't know anything but the moniker. Add "have you ever been arrested and what for" to that.
Just a teeny weenie smidge of something would've been nice (though My final question is the most important, that's the one I really want answered).

kskboys

Reaction score

Where are You from?
Are You young or old?
Owls, cool or freaky?
Squirrel stew for dinner is awesome!!!!!

Reaction score

Where are You from?
Are You young or old?
Owls, cool or freaky?

Like. I have to post that because I don't have that option yet. Btw, you misspelled color.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Like. I have to post that because I don't have that option yet. Btw, you misspelled color.
LOL, no I didn't, for some reason Americans seem to hate the letter U.

Just in case You haven't been told, You obtain the like button by posting on the main forums (Reality kindly lowered the threshold, to help all of Us refugees integrate, so it shouldn't take too long)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL, no I didn't, for some reason Americans seem to hate the letter U.

Just in case You haven't been told, You obtain the like button by posting on the main forums (Reality kindly lowered the threshold, to help all of Us refugees integrate, so it shouldn't take too long)
I'm pretty sure he knows you misspelled it intentionally. :thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess We're never gonna find out.
What's with this cat? Introduces himself and just wanders off, refusing to play with us. What is he? One of those too serious types that we avoid like the plague. That is an overstatement as if the plague was around, I wouldn't know how to avoid it except to stop playing with rats.

More than one poster has mistaken our cheerful demeanor and conviviality as weakness and this one might just have to learn what the "Wrath of the PJG" means. (Kinda looking forward to finding out what that means myself because it sounds scary)

BTW, that u in color is the Olde King's English and you don't even have an old king any longer but I am looking forward to you getting a new princess and all of this BS going away. I have never understood the American fascination with British royalty. But these morons like reality TV so there is that.

OK, pronunciation drill time and the word is "schedule". Nope wrong, it is "skedge yule". Now, let's try again.

Londonboy

Reaction score
What's with this cat? Introduces himself and just wanders off, refusing to play with us. What is he? One of those too serious types that we avoid like the plague. That is an overstatement as if the plague was around, I wouldn't know how to avoid it except to stop playing with rats.

More than one poster has mistaken our cheerful demeanor and conviviality as weakness and this one might just have to learn what the "Wrath of the PJG" means. (Kinda looking forward to finding out what that means myself because it sounds scary)

BTW, that u in color is the Olde King's English and you don't even have an old king any longer but I am looking forward to you getting a new princess and all of this BS going away. I have never understood the American fascination with British royalty. But these morons like reality TV so there is that.

OK, pronunciation drill time and the word is "schedule". Nope wrong, it is "skedge yule". Now, let's try again.
In Texas, I believe it's pronounced "skeed y'all"