New here

Kellsbells

Reaction score
Hi there, I grew up watching the Cowboys with my dad, and am still a fan. Take a lot of heat for being a Cowboys fan in New Jersey, my part of Jersey is mostly Giants and Jets fans, they are much more tolerable than the Eagles fans. Eagles fans tend to be more south and west of me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you! As I said in my original post, I'm from New Jersey.
G was just checking because all the new members say they're from New Jersey and we have to weed out the pretenders. I was from New Jersey the first 2 years of my membership until my Southern drawl way of writing gave me away.

Joisey is the Garden Stae because dead mobsters are good fertilizer.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
G was just checking because all the new members say they're from New Jersey and we have to weed out the pretenders. I was from New Jersey the first 2 years of my membership until my Southern drawl way of writing gave me away.

Why would anyone willingly lie to say they're from New Jersey?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

As long as their no from Canada, I think we're ok. ;) (@Runwildboys)

But, Coach, did you know? That in NY they've legalized composting human remains? No joke. I cannot wait to get started!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The town I grew up in is known as one of the most haunted places in America, and partly because of all the bodies they've dug up, that the mob buried there.

Xelda

Reaction score
:welcome: We're happy you joined us.
Hi there, I grew up watching the Cowboys with my dad, and am still a fan. Take a lot of heat for being a Cowboys fan in New Jersey, my part of Jersey is mostly Giants and Jets fans, they are much more tolerable than the Eagles fans. Eagles fans tend to be more south and west of me.
That's how I became a Cowboys fan as well.
Why would anyone willingly lie to say they're from New Jersey?
I'd say I'm from Hawaii if I were going to make up a state.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
:welcome: