New Here

tarheeltim

Reaction score
Been a Cowboys fan since the late 60's. So I have seen the good the bad and the ugly. What I have seen tonight against S.F., the Cowboys are a long way from contending for another championship. Unfortunately I will stick around and continue to suffer with other Cowboys fans.

Xelda

Reaction score
:welcome: Hunny Bunny, you are in the right place. We're a sufferin' after the game which shall not be named. I hear NBC will replay it on October 31st to torture us. (The last sentence is a lie!)

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome!!

giphy.gif

Reaction score
Been a Cowboys fan since the late 60's. So I have seen the good the bad and the ugly. What I have seen tonight against S.F., the Cowboys are a long way from contending for another championship. Unfortunately I will stick around and continue to suffer with other Cowboys fans.
I have been a fan since 1962. Didn't even know there was a pro team in Dallas until a friend told me. I was a member of the old Dallas Cowboy forum. I was a friend of the late Couchcoach. I see many guys here from the old forum.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have been a fan since 1962. Didn't even know there was a pro team in Dallas until a friend told me. I was a member of the old Dallas Cowboy forum. I was a friend of the late Couchcoach. I see many guys here from the old forum.
I don't know what your handle there was, but I like this one! Just today I was dreaming about someday owning either a '60 or '79 Vette. (The latter is what I learned to drive stick in.)

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone who’s a friend of CouchCoach is a friend of mine! Welcome. I was on the old forum too. Maybe we crossed paths a few times there. Glad you‘re here!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hey, welcome to the forum!! Hope you enjoy your time on this forum.