New Jaguar Wiley tries to forget failure with Cowboys

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
kapolani - I know what you are trying to say - but the ambidextrous analogy is, in my opinion a bit extreme.

It is very different on each side, but not so much that his production should have been so notably diminished. He had been slowly declining for two years in San Diego, and continued the slide here in Dallas. He was taken off the field for a reason - he just plain wasn't effective.

As for him being on the weakside - Ellis was there in TC originially - Wiley got moved because he wasn't getting it done strongside, not because Ellis wasn't getting it done weakside.

ratpower

Reaction score
I kept pulling for Wiley to prove something and EVERY game was dissappointed...he stunk last year, I don't care what down he was in, he needed to step up and do something....

Dat Dude is funny and I hope his luck changes at Jax but I don't see it happenin'...

SixShooter

Reaction score
Exactly Crown Royal, enuff of the excuses and apologists. Dat dud got paid to do nothing because that's all he can do at either defensive end spot.

~SS~

kapolani

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
No thanks, but I might suggest you schedule a proctologist appointment to remove the stick from your rear.

Typical...

Most people who have to resort to childish antics like this usually don't know what they're talking about.

Instead of responding with a well thought out rebuttal you take the easy way out and hide behind a keyboard spewing garbage...

Anyway....

Enough of this..

I just wanted to point out how difficult it is to make the transition from one side to the other.

Did he stink it up in Dallas? Sure.. But then again veryone stunk it up here last year.... I bet our D wouldn't have been able to stop your mama from catching an STD out there.... (couldn't resist)

I just know how difficult it can be - nevermind the fact that these guys play against the highest level of competetion out there.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Your drivel isn't worth a well thought out rebuttal. The only childish antics I see are yours. I guess your feewings got hurt. Try growing a sense of humor, I was just giving you a little ****.

kapolani

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Your drivel isn't worth a well thought out rebuttal. The only childish antics I see are yours. I guess your feewings got hurt. Try growing a sense of humor, I was just giving you a little ****.

Just as I thought.

You have never played a down in your life.

Therefore you don't have any ground to stand on.

Let me guess - you're an overweight couch potato - good at typing on a keyboard - but get out of breath when walking to the refrigerator to grab something else to stuff into your mouth...

Stick to what you know best - and leave the athletic 'drivel' to the guys who know what they're talking about.

Kilyin

Reaction score
You're way off the mark, but keep up the baseless personal insults, it's fun watching you squirm.

Were you bright red with forehead veins bulging when you typed that?

Gordon

Reaction score
kapolani said:
I'm not presuming anything...

I was merely responding to your rather childish post about my comments.

Go outside right now and try and toss a football with your offhand through a tire 10 yards away... Or better yet shoot some free throws with your offhand...

Please enlighten me on your sports backround...

University of Hawaii football: #18 92-94
University of Hawaii soccer: #10 91-93

I seriously doubt switching your throwing hand is remotely comparable to switching sides on the field.