New Member Introduction

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Hello fellow CowboyZone members.

Today I learned the Cowboys fan forum I've spent many years on is being shutdown. Hopefully I found a new home for Cowboys discussions. I look forward to reconnecting with familiar Cowboys fans and meeting ones.

Go Cowboys!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Hey Juggernaut! Good to know the gifs are coming here too.

jVEgGpT.gif

ultron

Reaction score
Wooohooo Jugg, beware_DWare, and GP_Cowpolk made it over here, now I feel a little better. This is a horrible day - it looks like the boards are officially shut down :(

With the added influx of members due to the shut down, I nominate Juggernaut to be a mod!!

sulu1701

Reaction score

Today I learned the Cowboys fan forum I've spent many years on is being shutdown. Hopefully I found a new home for Cowboys discussions. I look forward to reconnecting with familiar Cowboys fans and meeting ones.

Go Cowboys!
Hey Jugg, good to see ya, just joined this evening, nice to see a familiar av lol

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Hey Jugg, good to see ya, just joined this evening, nice to see a familiar av lol

Welcome to the CowboyZone. The Cowboys fans on here have been very accommodating. I think you'll enjoy it here, I have. I've been catching up with familiar Cowboys fans and meeting new ones.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

Go Cowboys!
Welcome home!