New Member Introduction

kskboys

Reaction score
Sup foo. Better behave K! You bring any sheep? I'm lonely.
Got about half the herd through afore they shut 'er down!!! In mourning, tho, a couple got squushed in the dang doors!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Hence the incognito avatar...
Never learned how to change an avatar!!!! Still don't know!

Tried on the last site, and ended up getting corporal tunnel and my brows joined from squinting at the screen. Looked like two squirrels fighting.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I need a new member.

I thought you'd go back to Don. Anyway, welcome back. Hopefully you'll continue making signatures on here. Still laugh when I think about Ray Lewis and his "deer-antler" spray and the carrot one. lol

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Never learned how to change an avatar!!!! Still don't know!

Tried on the last site, and ended up getting corporal tunnel and my brows joined from squinting at the screen. Looked like two squirrels fighting.

The "Avatar" option is right in the drop down box if you put your cursor over "kskboys" on the top right corner of your screen:
xNNND6Y.png

Haimerej

Reaction score
When I first came here a while back someone said they were creeped out by it. We could only post in the New Members area IIRC. I started a thread asking why they needed so much info about me.

kskboys

Reaction score
Do you have to have some pics online or something? I tried once, failed. Where do you get pics from?

You have no idea how computer backward I am!!!