New member on here

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They seem to think most of us live in castles as well lol
Should be a great RWC, though I can’t see passed New Zealand as the eventual winners.
Wales and England will probably split who beats who over ten games, 50/50... but I’ve no confidence in Wales beating New Zealand or Australia... Whereas England know they can beat either of them on their day.
Hey, no insulting us until we've all had a chance to insult you first, newbie!...and welcome!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Your head would be spinning if you traveled the UK listening to the way people spoke in the different regions... I will guarantee you though, none of us sound like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins :laugh:
DVD did more damage to Anglo-American relations than any individual since General Ross in 1812.
He also inspired MC Hammer.
giphy.gif

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m from South Wales and been following the Cowboys since 82.
Was previously on another board, but sadly that’s died a slow death... Glad I’ve joined here as it looks really busy with loads of people using the forum.
Also good to see a lot of familiar names from the previous forum I was using :)
Hello and welcome:oldcouple:

UKMatt

Reaction score
Thanks Coach and don’t worry about my UK accent as I’m Welsh not English and we’re not as posh as they are :laugh:

Hey Neath, glad to hear you welsh know your place ;)
Us posh southerners love a bit of rough which is why I've found my way to spitting backy and saying ya'll all the time! :lmao2:
New around here as well so looking forward to getting involved as well