starfan1

Reaction score
well actually not a new member and i have had an account for a long time just posted at the ranch. Well since politics seems to be prevalent and not Dallas cowboys football here i am. Go cowboys hello everyone!

kskboys

Reaction score
well actually not a new member and i have had an account for a long time just posted at the ranch. Well since politics seems to be prevalent and not Dallas cowboys football here i am. Go cowboys hello everyone!
Awesome site here. They keep politics to a minimum. As it should be.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CapnB

Reaction score
I remember Paula Abdul came out with a song called Paulatics

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your moniker looks familiar, did I offend you on the old DC.com? If you were there, don't know how I would have missed you.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awesome site here. They keep politics to a minimum. As it should be.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are a hell of a lot more successful at keeping politics out of this site than the NFL is out of their game. It is as if they have a list of objectives to get poor ole CC top stop watching and they're just checking them off the list, one by one.

starfan1

Reaction score
thank you for your fond welcomes look forward to continued interaction. Go Cowboys!!