CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks starfan1, we've been feeling like the poor girl on a blind date. What? You haven't heard that one? Allow me.

This young man arrives at a girl's house for a blind dat, his buddy fixed him up with, only to find she has no legs as her father carries her downstairs. He's in a quandary, the veritable kind, on what to do but decides to do the right thing and proceed with the date, minus the planned roller skating.

Well, as the evening wears on and the liquor begins to take effect, he starts to get a little horny and the young lass is drunk on her butt....literally. He struggles with his conscience and the little devil on his shoulder, always the one with better ideas, wins the argument. He pulls over when he sees the right size tree limb hanging down, hoists her up with a rope underneath her arms (and who in the hell doesn't go on a blind date without a rope?), and they make sweet, sweet love beneath the pale moonlight. (In my mind's eye the moonlight is very pale, so pale I cannot see what is actually happening because my mind can handle just so many scars. But feel free to let yours see all the sights but don't forget to blink often).

So, after the dastardly deed is done (no story of CC's shall be void of alliteration or the use of ()"s) he is overcome by remorse and hates himself. He is begging for forgiveness from the object of his misguided affection as he's lowering her from the tree branch saying "Oh my God, I am so sorry, I am so ashamed of myself, please, please forgive". To which she replies "oh that's OK, the others just usually leave me hanging here".

starman1, we are that young woman, although probably would have suggested the tree limb long before he thought of it, and you have not left us hanging.

starfan1

Reaction score
Thanks starfan1, we've been feeling like the poor girl on a blind date. What? You haven't heard that one? Allow me.

This young man arrives at a girl's house for a blind dat, his buddy fixed him up with, only to find she has no legs as her father carries her downstairs. He's in a quandary, the veritable kind, on what to do but decides to do the right thing and proceed with the date, minus the planned roller skating.

Well, as the evening wears on and the liquor begins to take effect, he starts to get a little horny and the young lass is drunk on her butt....literally. He struggles with his conscience and the little devil on his shoulder, always the one with better ideas, wins the argument. He pulls over when he sees the right size tree limb hanging down, hoists her up with a rope underneath her arms (and who in the hell doesn't go on a blind date without a rope?), and they make sweet, sweet love beneath the pale moonlight. (In my mind's eye the moonlight is very pale, so pale I cannot see what is actually happening because my mind can handle just so many scars. But feel free to let yours see all the sights but don't forget to blink often).

So, after the dastardly deed is done (no story of CC's shall be void of alliteration or the use of ()"s) he is overcome by remorse and hates himself. He is begging for forgiveness from the object of his misguided affection as he's lowering her from the tree branch saying "Oh my God, I am so sorry, I am so ashamed of myself, please, please forgive". To which she replies "oh that's OK, the others just usually leave me hanging here".

starman1, we are that young woman, although probably would have suggested the tree limb long before he thought of it, and you have not left us hanging.

wow I wont hit and quit it. How bout that? I get busy at times but ill keep checking in