Apostolos

Reaction score
Hello my fellow cowboy nation!
I reside in NJ, representing the east coast! I been reading up since the shutdown of the official forum and finally decided to join up.
I was born in 83, so i was fortunate to witness a few SB wins. But since the mid 90's, myself with the rest of the million fans out there...starving for another trophy!
Been through a lot of aches and pains of mediocrity and Im hoping things change soon. Watching the birds win a SB did not ease the situation either.
But this is a brand new year! So, (raises shotglass) here's to a great season!! DILLY DILLY!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome and I see you took my advice, before I even gave it, and started your own welcome thread but that's OK, no one here takes my advice.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello my fellow cowboy nation!
I reside in NJ, representing the east coast! I been reading up since the shutdown of the official forum and finally decided to join up.
I was born in 83, so i was fortunate to witness a few SB wins. But since the mid 90's, myself with the rest of the million fans out there...starving for another trophy!
Been through a lot of aches and pains of mediocrity and Im hoping things change soon. Watching the birds win a SB did not ease the situation either.
But this is a brand new year! So, (raises shotglass) here's to a great season!! DILLY DILLY!!
Howdy:welcome: