Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
New member here, been lurking for a while.

Full disclosure I am an Eagles fan but I’m a football fan first and enjoy reading othe fans’ perspectives. I’d much rather read the delusional fans on this site than the delusional idiots on Eagles sites. I get my fill of those on talk radio.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Full disclosure I am an Eagles fan but I’m a football fan first and enjoy reading othe fans’ perspectives. I’d much rather read the delusional fans on this site than the delusional idiots on Eagles sites. I get my fill of those on talk radio.
Welcome to the zoo! Please don't feed the animals!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

if the aliens out there deciding our fate happen to catch talk radio, we are a doomed species.

Welcome you little pole climber, glad to have you here.

Xelda

Reaction score
Yup, He's the reason We don't have perfect health and eternal youth, free clean energy and Splurgo fruit (a kinda cross between a Strawberry and a Loganberry but juicier and with no pips) Sundaes.
What's wrong with Pips?
I liked the Pips and Gladys Knight could really sing!.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Sister actually grew up a Cowboys fan. She started in the Danny White years so she was no 90’s bandwagon jumper. She liked the boys and hated the “typical” Eagles fan.

Xelda

Reaction score
That’s funny you picked up on that, no I didn’t lose her, y’all did. She became an Eagles fan a couple years ago for the kids. I still give her a hard time for switching allegiances. Appreciate the nice thought though
Oh crap! No wonder you speak of her in past tense. No kids are worth becoming an Eagles fan for. If those kids don't love the Cowboys, they need to get out and support themselves.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
We’re all Eagles fans and are in the Phila area so she was the local traitor. I did respect that she got on board early before all the 90’s bandwagon jumpers.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hey, you wanted to be around delusional fans. :starspin::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):starspin: Here we are!