Ben7

Reaction score
Hi you all, I'm Ben. Also new member. Cowboys Fan since when they played at the Cotton Bowl! haha Wanted to find Cowboys Fans after Jerry must have shut down the Forum section on the official Cowboys website, guess too many people telling he needed to step down as GM and other things....

Xelda

Reaction score
Hi you all, I'm Ben. Also new member. Cowboys Fan since when they played at the Cotton Bowl! haha Wanted to find Cowboys Fans after Jerry must have shut down the Forum section on the official Cowboys website, guess too many people telling he needed to step down as GM and other things....
Welcome @Ben7! I guess Jerry did get a belly full of paying for a website where the masses called for his head.

Oh, I like this one! Can we keep him? Please? Please? PLEEEEEEEEASE!

kskboys

Reaction score
Yup. Hard to believe that's not what happened. They closed it down like a pouty little child. Very little warning.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
New member here, been lurking for a while.

Full disclosure I am an Eagles fan but I’m a football fan first and enjoy reading othe fans’ perspectives. I’d much rather read the delusional fans on this site than the delusional idiots on Eagles sites. I get my fill of those on talk radio.
Welcome now go away

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Ben, welcome home! You can start your own introduction thread, if you really want to announce your arrival!