CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I’ve been following the Cowboys Zone for a while now at a distance and finally decided to join as we head in to the offseason. Football has always been a passion of mine, as well as studying the strategy of the game. I was a defensive coordinator at the 5A level here in Oklahoma. Now that I don’t coach (I quit to become a minister) I try to scratch the football itch by watching the Cowboys. Look forward to interacting with you all!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you signed up here during the off season, thinking it means less confrontation, you're sadly mistaken my friend! People here would fight about the color of the sky, and I'm probably not exaggerating. Lol

Hopefully you don't scare easily! Welcome to the family!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey everyone! I’ve been following the Cowboys Zone for a while now at a distance and finally decided to join as we head in to the offseason. Football has always been a passion of mine, as well as studying the strategy of the game. I was a defensive coordinator at the 5A level here in Oklahoma. Now that I don’t coach (I quit to become a minister) I try to scratch the football itch by watching the Cowboys. Look forward to interacting with you all!
Welcome! Glad you’re here. Looking forward to seeing you post.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you signed up here during the off season, thinking it means less confrontation, you're sadly mistaken my friend! People here would fight about the color of the sky, and I'm probably not exaggerating. Lol

Hopefully you don't scare easily! Welcome to the family!
Not at all, and to be fair, you're a very level headed dude on the forum. So you mentioning that is funny. Because it's true. Someone would criticize you for how you spelled "sky."
I had a dude stroke all because I mistyped, lol. I didn't get a chance to be humble....

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Welcome!

The offseason is the time we all typically rationalize how its going to be a great year-- it's very fun!