New Mock, thats aight.....

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
A QB Im looking at is Brian Brohm next year. Parcells isnt going to take a QB round 1 this year, Bledsoe is good for now, and Henson hasnt even been given the time anticipated when we initially traded for him

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
A QB Im looking at is Brian Brohm next year. Parcells isnt going to take a QB round 1 this year, Bledsoe is good for now, and Henson hasnt even been given the time anticipated when we initially traded for him

I don't know that we wouldn't take a QB this year. I think that if a guy like Quinn came out (which I doubt happens) and we liked that player, we would take him. I like Brohm out of Louisville also but I would not discount the possability of us taking a QB.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Just looking at Hensons contract, it shows that Bill didnt expect him to play for a few years at least, so I dont see him taking a QB round 1 when we still have holes and said 1st round QB wouldnt have a solid line, or a young WR.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
# More woes for top junior LB… An injury-plagued season continued for Virginia junior LB Ahmad Brooks, a potential top 10 prospect if he opts to leave school early, as he was forced to sit out this past weekend’s loss to Miami because of a bad back. Brooks had earlier missed much of the first half of the season after he underwent knee surgery last March; Brooks has also been slowed by a sprained ankle this fall.

Stay in school, get healthy, and we'll take you next year.