New Netflix Series: Safe

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Stars Michael Hall, well-known as the star in Dexter.

3 episodes in, absolutely loving this show so far.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
What's it about

Basically it's about a wealthy community where Michael Hall's character, who recently lost his wife, runs into an issue when his HS daughter starts dating a man a few years older. It ends up quickly blowing up from there, as she goes missing, and he tries to find his daughter. It is thriller, a drama, and a very unique story as I haven't seen something similar ever before. Plus, I love Hall's acting, and him playing a British man, with the accent down pat, contrasted to his role in Dexter is just amazing to watch.

Widowed surgeon Tom has struggled to raise his two daughters alone following his wife's death a year ago. Things seem to be on the right track for the family, who live in a gated community, because they have close friends nearby and Tom is in the early stages of a new relationship. But the situation takes a turn for the worse when Jenny, Tom's oldest daughter, goes missing along with her boyfriend. Tom enlists girlfriend Sophie, a police detective, to help locate the teens, but her new partner is working her own agenda. As the investigation intensifies, Tom unearths dark secrets about the people closest to him in his affluent neighborhood. The drama series was created by mystery novelist Harlan Coben.

Taggy12

Reaction score
I had watch the series month ago. Very good. I enjoy the series. Finished really good. You will enjoying rest of series