Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Our players are weak and stupid both mind and body. Quitters all around who only play for the bag.
Let this sink in......Carr has 2 completions in the 2nd half....and an INT. Yet....Our offense can't do a damn thing. Concerning.... :popcorn:

I feel a panic trade coming....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, here's a post I made earlier.

I am a sucker for it every year.
I believe.
I think we can do it .
Then we get punched in the face and don't respond
But you know what, the zoner zone posts are fun.
And you need patience, because none of us have any idea when we will be a team, that can be punched in the face and respond and win.

You may need a few decades of patience, but at least you'll have fun posting here while your waiting:laugh:

I mean, posting here is fun. But I've never seen success. At least you probably have seen the Cowboys hoist a Lombardi. I never will unless I watch the History Channel or play Madden.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I predicted 9/7 for the season. I didn’t predict we were going to get destroyed in those seven losses. You’re going to lose might as well lose big. After all, this is Texas.

Pokefan1

Reaction score
These young linemen have a ways to go in being able to protect the quarterback. And this slow footed defense can’t give up 5+ yards on all these end sweeps. Where was the motivation from these coaches all week? Just a PATHETIC effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.