Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Love all the Dak bashing. Bad throw, but your team is down 3 possessions and there's nothing open except underneath. He should have just ran it or throw away, but look this game is on the defense. No stops until the 4th quarter is horrendous and no team wins in that situation.
240 million bought us 2 pick and a fumble. What a bargain!

CWR

Reaction score
After watching the debacle do you think the 25 draft should be defense defense and defense ?
I don't think this was as much about talent as it was being out schemed. I only say that because they aren't world beaters. They are good, but we weren't up against the greatest show on turf.

I think the only proper reaction to a game like this is to crawl into a hold and give up. Seriously lol, where do u even start?

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Because of the 2 INTs. One wasn't on Dak. If not, his passer rating would be around 90. You know that, but as usual, keep acting dumb.
19 points, 260 million reasons why it was a bad decision. You can't blame blocking, not having a number 2, or rbs. Can't blame the defense either bc you can't afford any of that with his Salary. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.