Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
If you're looking it like that, then make it 10-15 cause a replacement is not going to win a SB anytime soon
I mean, you say that but in 5 years you have a salary cap to work with again and its not all tied up in a mediocre QB that has proven he can't win. He's a bad stock and the only ones that still supported him are probably broke or get run over all day every day by those of us that are not gullible and believe in something with no evidence to back it up.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We could have used our fullback the way the Saints used Tayson Hill but no. That makes too much sense.
I didn’t even see him. It’s like we had a game plan and refused to change it even though we are getting destroyed. MM should be on the chopping block.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
At least the Niners are gonna lose so the Cowboys won’t lose too much ground on HFA for the tournament
:lmao:

khiladi

Reaction score
People didn’t realize that defenses figured the offense out by the end of the year, especially since they made changes after the bye.

willia451

Reaction score
Cowboys win 6-7 games this year?
Well. It'll probably be more. We're in the NFC East. What we do is try to win our division. To get a playoff home game. Beyond that? I really don't think there is a plan per se.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak apparently needs the practice. But Lamb is hurt. The refs are allowing saints to be way too physical. That hit to the head will get a fine this week. And no flag with it should make it known that those refs were bought. Won’t matter.
No...The Cowboys are allowing the Saint's to be too physical...Weak Girls will be girls....

Status
Not open for further replies.