Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipper

Reaction score
I have a morbid desire to watch the Saints score a touchdown on every drive. Just fire everyone on the defensive side of the ball. A showing like this should have the headman’s axe fall swiftly.
I was just thinking this - if we’re going to get beat, do it in a way that makes it stunning

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
They’ve scored a TD on every drive. You wouldn’t get this outcome if you trotted a college defense out there. This is a team giving up, which is weird two games into a season.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is pathetic...Simple runs left and right. We can't hold the edge :facepalm: Redzone...FG's versus Touchdowns...
Well.....I will say this....Not one holding penalty called so far on the Saints. And that's crap.....but still.....this defense is in trouble. Zimmer is soft....when he should be bringing pressure.....he sits back....and let's them dictate pace.

BIGS87

Reaction score
getting destroyed at home lol… this team sucks! Defense gives up 6 touchdown on 6 drives lol

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Well.....at least I didn't pull Kamara from my fantasy starting line up.....I was almost sure Dallas defense was gonna shut him down.....

J817

Reaction score
Well the Zimmer experiment is a failure. Quicker result than prior coordinators. So many coordinator failures over the years. So many HC failures. The real problem seen picking his nose in the owners box.

Status
Not open for further replies.