Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameover

Reaction score
Well the Zimmer experiment is a failure. Quicker result than prior coordinators. So many coordinator failures over the years. So many HC failures. The real problem seen picking his nose in the owners box.
You have no talent at any level on defense

Big n=mouth Micha is a fraud and Tank has been woefully overrated for years

Steve007

Reaction score
I know you guys hate Dak, but this is not on him. He didn't give up 4 TDs to Kamara and allow the Saints to score on every possession. Everyone should be complaining about the terrible defense, but instead you're complaining on Dak. That's pathetic.
Here we go " Dont blame Dak" No matter what DON"T blame Dak! Blame everyone but Dak!.....They are all to blame!

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Huh? Mutiple holds....pass interference haven't been called. This defense has played like hot garbage but your kidding yourself if you think this game was called fairly. You should check your eyes.
Lol. You should quit whilst you are only embarrassing yourself.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Never thought the day I want to quit on my team would come. Maybe is a sign I should focus on something else in life.

Gameover

Reaction score
Martin is another Hall of Famer who spun his Wheels in dallas, accomplishing nothing but burning off the tread and destroying is engine and transmission. It's so sad.
He would not get my vote. Overrated as hell

jblaze2004

Reaction score
look at that Tolbert just stops blocking and his guy makes the tackle. We are just playing weak. We don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.