Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The saints offense and defensive gameplan was perfect. On defense they are keeping 2 safeties super deep and on offense they are killing us with misdirection and edge running.

mfiggs18

Reaction score
Boy it tickles me people blaming the QB, an NFL defense is not supposed to give up 70 points which is what ours is on track to do

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Still a shot honestly if their D keeps being a sieve and our D wakes up

btgboys41

Reaction score
Last week folks said Dak and offense was conservative due to having the lead. This week, still the safe conservative passing game even though they are down. No difference.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I know you guys hate Dak, but this is not on him. He didn't give up 4 TDs to Kamara and allow the Saints to score on every possession. Everyone should be complaining about the terrible defense, but instead you're complaining on Dak. That's pathetic.
Yup, NO has scored on every single possession. That's totally on Dak. :laugh::laugh:
I'm not a huge Dak fan but I know better than nonsense like that.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Never thought the day I want to quit on my team would come. Maybe is a sign I should focus on something else in life.
focus on Tampa Bay and what Day should take some pointers from Baker since he doesn't rely on everyone else to make a play. He just led his team down the field and ran twice with some jukes. Now that's a QB I can get behind. Unlike Tampa, offense has all the money in Dallas and in Tampa the defense has the money evenly split with offense. Hard to blame our D when we haven't invested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.