Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why is Kamara still good? Shouldn't he also be worn-out by now, like Elliott?

Patrick

Reaction score
Parsons has been shut down 1 on 1 all day. By a Rookie.

The most overrated player in the NFL.

stiletto

Reaction score
Three horrible throws and decisions but you Dak boys will blame all others. Dude just sucks!
Has anyone besides Aubrey not sucked today? Almost identical to the Green Bay disaster. This team needs a rebuild. These players just suck.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Dak Prescott, you are not a smart man. If you were a smart man, you would have played out your contact and become a free agent and escaped this miserable hell hole known as the Dallas Cowboys fandom! These people deserve to lose every game that their team competes in. You could have been the modern day Babe Ruth had you left this snake pit and found refuge with the Pittsburg Steelers. Hell the Steelers win games despite having no quarterback!

You had your chance Dak. Hope the baby enjoys JJ money.
LOL you wish and you are an example of Dad over Dallas

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't know how else to say this. I have never been so miserable as a Cowboys fan. Not even in the 5-11 years when I was little. At least I had hope then. What's there to hope for with this franchise anymore?

Gameover

Reaction score
Saints might actually be a real good team this year. They've scored 40 in back-to-back games(I know the Panthers). But the Saints do not lack talent

Cowboys are still a 12 win team. You whiny pukes

Status
Not open for further replies.