New playcalling system

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I would vote Fumblerooski every down.

Especially 4th Down.

Silly

Reaction score
When the Cowboys were using Zeke as a battering ram did they every call a flea flicker? I think they did once late in a game during junk yard play.

I always thought that would have been a good call at least once during the rams game.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
if moore fails:
1. set up internet playcalling system where before every play, fans have 3 seconds vote on their choice before each play
2. system will be set up so it can be tabulated automatically for relaying to the qb
3 .system will also provide voting input before the game
4. system would show voting results after the play is ran
5. voters can have accounts, and the best performing voters would be kept track of for oc consideration in 2020

Well, that certainly has never been done. LOL.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Do we get to vote for an ownership change as well?

And Rowdy, do we get to vote him out as well?

And how about the one that gets the most plays right each week, gets a Cheerleader pile? Women can choose a player pile....but don't have to.

Any limit on the number of Statue of Liberty plays I can call. Don't want the rules to be too rigid.

And for the love of God, change the song for opening kickoffs and teach the cheerleaders to dance to something other than Thunderstruck.

GMO415

Reaction score
Do we get to vote for an ownership change as well?

And Rowdy, do we get to vote him out as well?

And how about the one that gets the most plays right each week, gets a Cheerleader pile? Women can choose a player pile....but don't have to.

Any limit on the number of Statue of Liberty plays I can call. Don't want the rules to be too rigid.
I vote to punch Rowdy in the stomach