New poster here!!

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3357465 said:
My bad, I forgot you guys were maroon, yellow and black.

LOL I don't care what they were as long as they win which these days they an't doing much of.

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
Well im out for tonight Bob,BB and the rest of the Coyboy fans.Talk to you all later!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
bbgun;3357430 said:
I adhered to the Silverbear "respond to every single post instead of using the quote toggle tab" strategy.

That's copyright infringement... you'll be hearing from my lawyers, the firm of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WVSkinsfan;3357434 said:
Well I don't have to wait to long then.:cool:

Perhaps time enough to actually develop a sense of humor... read lots of bb's posts, that'll get you started...

Of course, there are posters in here who are quite funny without meaning to be funny, but rather than start any flame wars, I'll let you figure out who they are...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
silverbear;3357593 said:
Perhaps time enough to actually develop a sense of humor... read lots of bb's posts, that'll get you started...

Of course, there are posters in here who are quite funny without meaning to be funny, but rather than start any flame wars, I'll let you figure out who they are...

Bear is an example of the not funny ones :laugh2:

kristie

Reaction score
silverbear;3357592 said:
That's copyright infringement... you'll be hearing from my lawyers, the firm of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe...

:laugh2:

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Yet another closeted Cowboys fan! You can come out to me...I am sympathetic to your cause!

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
Rynie;3364322 said:
Yet another closeted Cowboys fan! You can come out to me...I am sympathetic to your cause!

Hey Rynie

I remember you! You are the one that sent me a IM on a Skins site telling me that you have always been a Steelers fan all your life.You went on to tell me you don't understand why Dallas is so called america's team when the Pittsburg Steelers should be b/c of their bigger fanbase.I do remember you telling me you did join a Cowboys site b/c you are a huge Romo fan.

WVSkinsfan

Reaction score
Rynie;3364784 said:
Good try. The whole Steeler response is pretty tired though.

Oh you can JOKE around with me and call me a Cowpaddies fan but you get your feathers all ruffled up when I JOKE around with you and call you a Steelers fan.Don't be so sensitive!;)